Hotel Felice, Rome
Steps from the bus
Your room at Hotel Felice puts you less than 2 blocks from bus route 71, which carries passengers through Rome and eventually to Termini Station. If you're short on time, you can hail a taxi for a 5-minute drive to Termini or a 9-minute journey to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
Authentic Italian cuisine
Armando Ristorante, a block away, serves authentic wood-fired pizzas and homemade pastas. After lunch, you can spend the afternoon exploring Rome's cobblestone streets on foot or take an 8-minute taxi ride to Via Veneto for upscale shopping.
Rise and shine
You'll wake up to free breakfast, where you can fill up on coffee and croissants while reading a free newspaper. At sunset, there's no better view than the one from the rooftop terrace.
Quaint guestrooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite programming. If there's a nice breeze outside and the temperature permits, you can open the windows of your room and allow the fresh air to flow in. WiFi is free throughout the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-299-2910from $63 CAD
- Comfort Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Family Room, Shared Bathroom
- Comfort Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Comfort Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Comfort Quintuple Room with Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- Check-in time 11:30 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
Nearby Two Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
Hotel Felice, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 15 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.