Hotel Filippo, Rome
Located in Rome (Esquilino), Hotel Filippo is close to Teatro Ambra Jovinelli, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and Diocletian Bath. Also nearby are Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and limo/town car service. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
The 27 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Filippo include minibars and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. All accommodations provide safes and phones.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-266-9798
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 27 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Navona Gallery & Garden Suites B&BFrom
"This is my second stay at the Navona Gallery and Garden Suites B & B. It is a perfect place to stay in Rome. It is within walking distance to all the major tourist sites and many…"Jan 22, 2015
- Hotel Verona-RomeFrom
"We went to Rome in December to take a cruise, we booked this hotel a few nights before the cruise to explore the city. After the cruise we had plan to spend another couples of…"Jan 21, 2015
- B&B Casa VicenzaFrom
- Cristoforo ColomboFrom
"Very nice hotel, clean and good size the room"Jan 20, 2015
Hotel Filippo, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.