Angela Roma, Rome
Near Porta Maggiore
This hotel puts you right on leafy Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II. You'll be a 15-minute walk from Termini Station, though Vittorio Emanuele Metro Station is even closer, at just a 3-minute walk. Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and the ancient Porta Maggiore are 10 minutes on foot.
The entrance to B&B Angela Roma is situated above the entrance of Vittorio Emanuele Metro Station on line A, which can carry you off to the Spanish Steps and Vatican Museums. The National Museum of Eastern Art is a 9-minute walk, and Colle Oppio Park is just behind the museum.
A simple, free breakfast is served daily. Multilingual staff are on hand to help with local recommendations and tour information. There is a vending machine with cold drinks in the lobby.
Basic guestrooms offer free WiFi and all ensuite or shared bathrooms have heating and air conditioning.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-266-9798from $59 CAD
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Hotel Splendide RoyalFrom
"The hotel and rooms were very beautiful,however the beds and pillows are not comfortable and I could barely sleep in them. The breakfast was extremely over priced. I had yoghurt…"Apr 13, 2015
- Relais de l'OperaFrom
"This is a wonderful hotel with an old world feel on the third floor - with an amazing elevator to take you there. Rooms are generous, spotless, and come with a nice new bathroom;…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Roma TiburtinaFrom
"This hotel is a little hard to find but well worth it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They helped us make travel plans for seeing Rome, how to get around on the Metro (…"Apr 12, 2015
- La Gensola in TrastevereFrom
"This is more a set of apartments than a hotel. The only trick was check-in and it is critical to work our your arrival details with the owner in advance. The power went off in the…"Apr 12, 2015
Angela Roma, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.