Hotel Navona, Rome
Off Piazza Navona
Chic and modern within its 15th-century palazzo, Hotel Navona puts you in a dream location in the very heart of Rome's historic center. You'll be between Piazza Navona and the Pantheon – a 3-minute walk to either – and 2 blocks from the busy main road of Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
Wander at will
Wander over to Piazza Navona for a cappuccino or gelato – there you can admire Bernini's magnificent Fountain of the Four Rivers, or just people-watch. You can get to Piazza di Spagna in 20 minutes, or head across the river to explore old Trastevere, also around 20 minutes away.
A blend of old and new
Elements from the original Renaissance building have been preserved and incorporated in the hotel. In true Roman style, the hotel features frescoes and exposed caisson ceilings, along with modern amenities like free Wi-Fi throughout the entire property and satellite TV in the rooms.
All guestrooms are clean and up-to-date, and you'll find your bathroom stocked with free toiletries and slippers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-299-2910from $109 CAD
- Economy Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double or Twin Room, Annex Building
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
Hotel Navona, Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 10 PM can be arranged for an extra charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.