Viaggio 617, Bogota
Located in Bogota (Chapinero), Viaggio 617 is close to Av. Chile Shopping Center, National University of Colombia, and El Castillo Shopping Center. Also nearby are 54 Plaza Shopping Centre and Campin Stadium.
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, 24-hour room service, and an elevator (lift). For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 48 guestrooms at Viaggio 617 include complimentary toiletries. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-266-9798from $65 CAD
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
At a glance
- This hotel has 48 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Hotel Suite ChicóFrom
"First quiet hotel in Bogota that we have stayed in! Comfortable and in a very good location close to Calle 100. Situated in a lovely, bright enclosed atrium the breakfast buffet…"Apr 12, 2015
- Hotel ReginaFrom
"Amazing service. Very kind staff."Apr 12, 2015
- Hotel AugustaFrom
"Staff was awesome. Always accommodating. Room was great. Area pretty good."Apr 7, 2015
- Hotel Dorado FerialFrom
"Very friendly, helpful staff. Very clean. Great breakfast with fresh fruit and eggs made to order. Cafeteria on the site."Apr 4, 2015
DiningMattino - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Viaggio 617, Bogota’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 48.000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45.000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.