Gothic Suites BCN, Barcelona
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Gothic Suites BCN is steps from Placa Reial, Gran Teatre del Liceu, and Palau Guell. Also nearby are Palau de la Musica Catalana and Las Ramblas.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Rooms open to balconies or patios. The 14 air-conditioned guestrooms at Gothic Suites BCN include washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with DVD players. All units at this 3.5-star apartment have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, dishwashers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. In addition, housekeeping is offered once per stay and amenities available on request include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-266-9798
- Standard Apartment (for 3 people)
- Standard Apartment (for 4 people)
- Standard Apartment (for 5 people)
- Standard Apartment (for 6 people)
- Standard Apartment (for 2 people)
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Barcelona hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Balcony or patio
- Individually decorated
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Barcelona hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Barcelona
- Hotel Atenea Port Barcelona MataroFrom
"we stayed at Atenea for the Mobile World conference and it was great. a little off the beaten trail, but with the train station across the street it was very accessible."Mar 8, 2015
- Sidorme GranollersFrom
"Enjoyed our stay with one exception. The glass doors on the bathroom meant that when the light was on, light flooded the bedroom waking sleeping partner."Mar 7, 2015
- Renaissance Barcelona Fira HotelFrom
"Shower had a blocked drain which flooded the entire room - design of the shower/bathroom leaves something to be desired. Very fast WiFi kept us very productive, and all in all a…"Mar 6, 2015
- Hotel Azul BCNFrom
"Really great stay. We had a large room, large bathroom, large windows onto main drag, but the sound was very minimal from the busy street. Close to the mall with some really cool…"Feb 26, 2015
Gothic Suites BCN, Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 18 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
Cleaning deposit: EUR 65 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 65 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
Late check-in after 9 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 40
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.