CAB City Apartments Berlin, Berlin
Located in Berlin (Mitte), CAB City Apartments Berlin is close to Humboldthain Park, Reichstag Building, and Brandenburg Gate. Also nearby are Berlin Wall Memorial and Humboldt Museum of Natural History.
Amenities at CAB City Apartments Berlin include tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms at CAB City Apartments Berlin offer coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs with digital channels. All units at this 3-star apartment have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and cookware/dishes/utensils.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-266-9798from $411 CAD
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (for 6 persons - Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 4 Bedrooms (Seestr.)
- City Apartment, 5 Bedrooms (Koloniestr.)
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (for 8 persons Moabit/Tiergarten)
- 5 Bedrooms for 8 persons at Reinickendorfer Str.
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Koloniestr.)
- City Apartment, 5 Bedrooms (Reinickendorfer Str. (for 15 persons))
- City Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Leopoldplatz for 8 Persons)
- City Apartment, 4 Bedrooms (Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Leopoldplatz)
- City Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Moabit/Tiergarten)
- City Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Leopoldplatz for 4 Persons)
- City Loft, 1 Bedroom (Leopoldplatz)
At a glance
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in rooms
Nearby Three Star Berlin hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Top Berlin hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Berlin
- NH Berlin MitteFrom
"Totally enjoyed it and great meal in restaurant."Apr 11, 2015
- The Circus HostelFrom
"Had a great time staying at the Circus, took a 6 hr walking tour of the city with 'Brewers'which started in the Circus lobby, and met some great people from all over in the Hostel…"Apr 11, 2015
- Hotel Berlin, BerlinFrom
"We loved this hotel. Very friendly staff and helpful. Centrally located to Buses specially route 100. Easy to get to by bus from airport for euro 2.70. Very clean hotel. Only…"Apr 11, 2015
- Hotel Zoo BerlinFrom
"Our stay was absolutely amazing!!!! Love love this hotel..."Apr 8, 2015
CAB City Apartments Berlin, Berlin’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.