Hostel Cat, Las Vegas
Situated in Las Vegas, Hostel Cat is close to Little White Wedding Chapel, Las Vegas Convention Center, and Las Vegas Premium Outlets. Also nearby are Arts Factory and World Market Center.
A complimentary breakfast is available. Amenities at Hostel Cat include a television in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site.
Hostel Cat has 22 shared accommodations. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests share bathrooms. Guests have access to a shared/communal kitchen.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-266-9798from $16 CAD
- One Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Sex Dormitory
- Two Person Private Room
- Single Private Room
- One Bed in a 6-Bed Female Dormitory
- One Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Sex Dormitory
At a glance
- This hotel has 22 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Caters to adults only
Nearby One Star Las Vegas hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Television in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shared accommodations
Top Las Vegas hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Las Vegas
- Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas SouthFrom
- Sunset Station Hotel & CasinoFrom
"Great stay. Great room. Friendly staff."Mar 8, 2015
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport SouthFrom
"We stayed 4 nights for our family vacation to Las Vegas & Grand Canyon. We enjoyed our stay at La Quinta. Shuttle service was great. Nice complementary breakfast."Mar 8, 2015
- Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling HallFrom
"I super like to park my rental car outside my room for Free. My husband and I really enjoy the breakfast from denny's every morning for Free as well. Just pay the drink is okay…"Mar 8, 2015
Hostel Cat, Las Vegas’s small print
This property requires one of the following combinations of ID for each guest at check-in:
- Non-U.S. passport
- Canadian driver’s license
- U.S. passport with current out-of-state, government-issued U.S. ID
- U.S. state ID with an out-of-state student ID
This property may additionally request proof of travel from outside the U.S. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Deposit: USD 10 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.