Hotels in Bullet Tree Falls

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Bullet Tree Falls?

Find out more about Bullet Tree Falls

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Bullet Tree Falls?
Guests like Mahogany Hall Boutique Resort, Villa Massis Luxury Jungle Villas and Hotel El Pilar.
Can I book refundable hotels in Bullet Tree Falls?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Bullet Tree Falls, most hotels provide refundable* rates you can book. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Bullet Tree Falls if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
Hotel El Pilar is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
Where can I stay in Bullet Tree Falls if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 11 vacation homes.
What will the weather in Bullet Tree Falls be like during my trip?
Bullet Tree Falls is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 75°F during the coldest months.
Why should I book my Bullet Tree Falls accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Bullet Tree Falls trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring