Hotels in Piarco

Photo by Vee Warner

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Piarco?

Find out more about Piarco

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Piarco?
Piarco Village Suites, Airport Inn and Montecristo Inn are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Piarco?
Park your car for free at these properties: Airport Inn and Studio 27 Inn.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Piarco?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Piarco, most properties provide refundable* bookable rates. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Piarco hotels do travelers like for their central location?
Our guests love these properties for their convenient location: Airport Suites Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Trincity Trinidad Airport and Regent Star Hotel.
Where should I stay in Piarco if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is Airport Suites Hotel.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Piarco with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Trincity Trinidad Airport, Airport Suites Hotel and Montecristo Inn. You can also see 10 options on our site.
What will the weather in Piarco be like during my visit?
Piarco is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 80°F during the coldest months.
Why should I book my Piarco hotel through Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Piarco travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring