Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Palm Beach
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Palm Beach?
- Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa
Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa4-starVIP
Lakewood9.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.2.Good655 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Palm Beach
Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Palm Beach2.5-star
Lakewood9.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very Good325 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Breakers Palm Beach
The Breakers Palm Beach5-starVIP
Lakewood1.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional304 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Colony Hotel Palm Beach
Colony Hotel Palm Beach4-starVIP
Lakewood0.4 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb158 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Ambassador Hotel
The Ambassador Hotel3-star
Lakewood8.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.6.Good45 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach4-starVIP
Lakewood0.3 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous259 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Brazilian Court Hotel4.5-starVIP
Lakewood0.3 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous162 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Palm Beach Historic Inn
Palm Beach Historic Inn3-star
Lakewood0.3 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb125 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites
Palm Beach Waterfront Suites3-star
Lakewood10 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb106 Hotels.com guest reviews
- White Elephant Palm Beach
White Elephant Palm Beach
Lakewood2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous7 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach5-star
Lakewood9.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb59 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Palm Beach Hotel
The Palm Beach Hotel3-star
Lakewood2.2 kilometers to city centre
- 2BEDROOM & 2 BATHS PALM BEACH COMPLETE SUITE
2BEDROOM & 2 BATHS PALM BEACH COMPLETE SUITE
Lakewood2.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating5.2.Fair9 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Tropicals of Palm Beach
Tropicals of Palm Beach3.5-star
Lakewood2.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous30 Hotels.com guest reviews
- 2560 S Ocean Blvd Condo - 2 Br condo by RedAwning
2560 S Ocean Blvd Condo - 2 Br condo by RedAwning3.5-star
Lakewood8.2 kilometers to city centre
Find out more about Palm Beach
Florida’s most glamorous beauty, Palm Beach gleams with luxury yachts and pristine golf courses. Yet though the rich and famous keep holiday homes here, this coastal paradise has pleasantly few pretensions. There’s shopping for every budget, from high-end to beach chic buys, and beyond the sparkling marinas, there are undeveloped beaches. Families will love the water parks and fairgrounds, and the easy-going attitude of the place will make everyone smile. Whatever your vacation style, Palm Beach will hit the spot.
Things to see
There’s more to Palm Beach Area than sand and sea, and right at its heart is a wealth of museums and art galleries. The luxury condos of North Palm Beach might be a spectacle, but they’re nothing compared to the sheer extravagance of the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum. This fin-de-siècle estate is a palace of sumptuous grandeur which is well worth a tour. If that gives you a taste for the high life, then head to the Riviera Beach Marina, where you can do more than merely lust after superyachts – you can charter boats for daytrips, or enjoy the glamour of a dinner cruise. If you have youngsters to entertain, you’ll appreciate the action-packed Rapids Water Park nearby, which boasts 35 separate water slides. When you’re in need of some retail therapy, look no further than elegant Worth Avenue Mall, where you can splash some serious cash in top designer boutiques.
Hotels in Palm Beach Area
There’s no denying that Palm Beach’s does luxury incredibly well, and if it’s a 5-star stay you’re after, you won’t be disappointed. However, there are numerous cheap hotels in Palm Beach Area too, so whatever your budget, you can vacation in style. The budget hotels are generally self-catering apartments, offering a flexible family stay. The top resorts have everything from private beaches to golf courses on site, so you may not even leave the hotel. Many of the lavish suites offer stunning ocean views, and there’s 24-hour room service if you don’t want to trek down to the restaurant.
Where to stay
For the quintessential Palm Beach Area experience, stay in central Palm Beach, on the oceanfront. Here, you’ll have a stellar choice of luxury resorts with limitless ocean views and beach access. Top cultural attractions, as well as the shopping haven of Worth Avenue, are within walking distance. For a wider choice of more budget-friendly hotels, you don’t have to travel far. Neighboring West Palm Beach flaunts plenty of entertainment and dining options, with the beaches just a short walk away. For a chilled-out, hippie vibe, head to Boynton Beach, where quirky guesthouses and beach relaxation are the name of the game.
How to get to Palm Beach Area
Palm Beach Area has thought of everything to provide you with a stress-free vacation – its own international airport is located less than 5 miles from central Palm Beach. With flights from major cities across the USA, including Los Angeles and New York City, getting there is a breeze. The terminal has exceptionally well-organized ground transportation, located outside Level One. Several of the large hotels provide their own shuttle services, and there are also limos, taxis, and shared minivans available. The journey is a brief 10 minutes to Palm Beach. A public bus also runs between the airport and Palm Beach.
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- West Palm Beach
- Miami Beach
- Key West
- Singer Island
- Fort Lauderdale
- Boca Raton
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in United States of America
- New York Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Chicago Hotels
- San Francisco Hotels
- Seattle Hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- Boston Hotels
- San Diego Hotels
- Honolulu Hotels
- Miami Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotels
- Nashville Hotels
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- Miami Beach Hotels
- Portland Hotels
- Hotels near Worth Avenue Mall, Palm Beach
- Hotels near Lake Worth Casino Building and Beach Complex, Lake Worth
- Hotels near Mid-Town Beach, Palm Beach
- Hotels near Sailfish Club Marina, Palm Beach
- Hotels near Mar-A-Lago National Historical Site, Palm Beach
- Hotels near Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course, Palm Beach
- Hotels near Everglades Golf Course, Palm Beach
- Hotels near The Society of the Four Arts, Palm Beach
- Hotels near Bethesda-By-the-Sea, Palm Beach
- Hotels near Esplanade Worth Avenue Shopping Center, Palm Beach
- Pool Hotels in Palm Beach
- Parking available Hotels in Palm Beach
- WiFi included Hotels in Palm Beach
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Palm Beach
- Gym Hotels in Palm Beach
Top rated Palm Beach Hotels
- Coastal Chic near Beach, Peaceful Simple Setting
- Tropical Delight of Palm Beach! 7 minute Walk to Beach! Kitchenette!
- Tropical Gem of Palm Beach! Beautiful Corner Room, Peek-a-boo Ocean View!
- Tropical Gold of Palm Beach! Charming and Sunny! 7 minute walk to the Beach!
- Tropical Keylime of Palm Beach! Recently Renovated! 7-minute walk to the beach!
Recently added Palm Beach Hotels
- Tropical Jungle Suite
- 🏝Palm Beach Island King Suite, Walk to Beach and Restaurants, 24/7 Desk🏖
- 5 Star Apartment for Rent on West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach Apartment 1853
- 🏝Relax at Pineapple Breezes🏖on Palm Beach Island
- Remarkable 2 BR Palm Beach Condo!
Other Palm Beach Hotels
- The Palm Beach Hotel
- Waterfront 2 BR Townhome/Pool/2 Blocks to Beach!!
- 1 BR Waterfront! Palm Beach Condo - Stunning View!
- Waterfront 2 BR Townhome/Pool/2 Blocks to Beach!!
- 🏝Palm Beach Island Condo-Hotel Suite, Walk to Beach and Restaurants, 24/7 Desk
Cities near to Palm Beach