Hotels in North Truro

Photo by Donny Campos

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in North Truro?

Find out more about North Truro

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in North Truro?
Top Mast Resort, Prince of Whales and Sandbars Inn are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in North Truro?
Truro Beach Cottages offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book refundable accommodations in North Truro?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to North Truro, most properties provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in North Truro?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Truro Beach Cottages.
Which North Truro hotels do our guests like for their central location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Dune Crest Hotel, Truro Beach Cottages and Top Mast Resort.
Where should I consider staying in North Truro if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
A few inexpensive options worth considering are Dune Crest Hotel, Truro Beach Cottages and Top Mast Resort.
Where can I stay in North Truro if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 74 vacation homes. In addition, there are 36 apartments and 58 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting North Truro with my kids?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Cape View Motel.
Where should I stay in North Truro for a vacation with my partner?
East Harbour Motel and Cottages is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
What will the weather in North Truro be like during my trip?
July and August are typically the warmest months in North Truro when the average temp is 67°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 33°F. November and March are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my North Truro hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your North Truro trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.