LGBT Friendly Hotels in Chicago
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of LGBT friendly hotels in Chicago
- Wrigley Field
- Michigan Avenue
- Navy Pier
- Chicago Water Tower
- Millennium Park
- United Center
- McCormick Place
- Naval Base Great Lakes
- Grant Park
- Brookfield Zoo
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Soldier Field
- Chicago Theater
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Allstate Arena
- Woodfield Mall
- Oakbrook Center Mall
- Willis Tower
- John G. Shedd Aquarium
Booking Gay Friendly Hotels in Chicago
With prices starting from just $28 CAD/night, you can sure you're getting the best deal.
Read 6658 reviews from fellow guests to make sure your Chicago hotel is truly inclusive. Out of 6658 actual guest reviews, our LGBT-friendly hotels in Chicago have an average rating of 4.5.
Our most booked Gay and LGBT friendly hotels in Chicago from the last hour are:
1. Thompson Chicago
2. Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
3. Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
4. The James Chicago
5. Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace Hotel
With the current favorite being: Thompson Chicago.
We also like to recognize our outstanding hotel partners whenever possible so be sure to check out these great LGBT-friendly hotels, rated highest by our guests for:
1. Cleanliness: Thompson Chicago
2. Service: Thompson Chicago
3. Comfort: Thompson Chicago
4. Condition: Thompson Chicago
How to book your Chicago Gay friendly stay for less
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
Chicago travel guides
Perched on the edge of enormous Lake Michigan, Chicago’s size and famous skyline mark it out as the ...
Home of countless blues bars and jazz clubs, Chicago’s a buzzing place for a night out. Rock and pop...
The cosmopolitan capital of the Midwest is an adventure playground for families of all ages. Whether...