Hotels in Gili Trawangan

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Gili Trawangan?

Find out more about Gili Trawangan

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Gili Trawangan?
Ponte Villas, MAJO Private Villas and Pondok Santi Estate are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Gili Trawangan?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Baleku Gili Trawangan, Banana Leaf Bungalows and GiliPaddy Resort. You can browse all 54 options on our site.
Can I book refundable accommodations in Gili Trawangan?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Gili Trawangan, most hotels offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Gili Trawangan?
Your furry friend can stay with you at these pet-friendly hotels: Good For Ya Knee Hostel - Adults Only and Wonderland.
Which Gili Trawangan hotels do guests like for their great location?
Our guests love these properties for their convenient location: Pearl of Trawangan, Ponte Villas and The Beach House Resort.
Where can I stay in Gili Trawangan if I want a cheap accommodation?
OYO 1324 White House is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money. You may want to browse all 26 choices on our site.
Where can I stay in Gili Trawangan if I want a vacation rental instead of a traditional hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 16 vacation homes. Also think about one of the 70 villas for your getaway.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Gili Trawangan with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at Unzipp Lumbung, Bale datu bungalow and Wombat’s B&B. You can also see 60 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Gili Trawangan for a trip with my partner?
Desa Dunia Beda, Good Heart Resort and Coconut Garden Resort are great options for a romantic getaway. You can also browse all 16 options on our site.
What will the weather in Gili Trawangan be like during my vacation?
Gili Trawangan is a great place to visit to enjoy the sunshine any time of year with an average temp of 77°F.
Why should I book my Gili Trawangan hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Gili Trawangan trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring