Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Fort Collins
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Fort Collins?
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Fort Collins
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Fort Collins2.5-star
Arrowhead5.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very Good1,204 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Elizabeth Hotel, Autograph Collection
The Elizabeth Hotel, Autograph Collection3.5-star
Old Town Fort Collins7.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional578 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins
Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins2.5-star
Troutman Park4.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous1,005 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland Conference Center & Spa
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland Conference Center & Spa3.5-star
Centerra10.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb1,039 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hilton Fort Collins
Hilton Fort Collins4-star
Lake Street Homes6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very Good1,047 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Collins South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Collins South2.5-star
Harvest Park1.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb314 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Armstrong Hotel
The Armstrong Hotel3-starVIP
Old Town Fort Collins7.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.4.Exceptional841 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Baymont by Wyndham Fort Collins
Baymont by Wyndham Fort Collins2.5-star
Arrowhead5.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating6.0.Good1,007 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins3-star
Stetson Creek1.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.4.Exceptional714 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Cambria Hotel Fort Collins
Cambria Hotel Fort Collins3-star
Harvest Park1.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb1,005 Hotels.com guest reviews
- AmericInn by Wyndham Windsor Ft. Collins
AmericInn by Wyndham Windsor Ft. Collins2.5-star
Westchase6.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very Good1,001 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Ft. Collins E at I-25
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Ft. Collins E at I-252-star
Arrowhead6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.0.Good1,002 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Best Western Kiva Inn
Best Western Kiva Inn2.5-star
University Acres5.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very Good1,008 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Fort Collins Marriott
Fort Collins Marriott4-star
The Landings3.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very Good1,019 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Collins
Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Collins2-star
Arrowhead6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.2.Good1,000 Hotels.com guest reviews
Find out more about Fort Collins
If you are looking for Fort Collins hotels in a particular area, you can use the search feature at the top of the page to search by neighborhood, landmark, address or zip code, or you can search by using the built-in map feature. You can also browse hotels in Fort Collins by type, amenities, and star-rating.
The location of your Fort Collins hotel is important. If you are travelling to Fort Collins, &StateorCountry for business, you may want to consider getting a hotel close to the airport or near your meeting venue. By doing so, you can really cut down on transportation costs and time. You may also want to book a hotel that offers free wifi just in case you need to get some work done.
Why use Hotels.com to book your Fort Collins lodging & accommodation?
We can help you to find the perfect Fort Collins hotel room for almost any occasion. With our fast and secure hotel search you may compare different Fort Collins hotels by:
- - Price
- - Location within Fort Collins
- - Neighborhoods in Fort Collins
- - Nearby Fort Collins attractions
- - Hotels in different areas of Colorado
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for Fort Collins
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme
For every hotel in Fort Collins Colorado we provide:
- - Up to the minute hotel rates & availability
- - In depth hotel information and photos
- - Detailed Fort Collins maps showing the locations of your hotel in Fort Collins and the nearest transport and landmarks
- - TripAdvisor Fort Collins hotel review score
If you are travelling for vacation, figure out which attractions or landmarks you want to see and book a hotel that is within close proximity. Although hotels near attractions might cost a little more, you may find that spending those extra few dollars is worth the convenience. You can even find hotels that align with your interests. For example, if you are looking for a relaxing vacation, a spa hotel may be the perfect choice for you.
You’ll also want to determine which type of accommodations will suit your needs before booking a hotel in Fort Collins. For those travelling for an extended period, booking a hotel suite with a kitchenette is a smart move and will feel a little more like home. If you are budget conscious and just need a place to rest your head, a hostel or motel may be all you need.
When you make a hotel reservation in Fort Collins with Hotels.com we'll send you email and text confirmations with the reservation details of your Fort Collins hotel booking along with contact details, directions, information on nearby Fort Collins attractions, restaurants and even the weather - and if you get stuck, we're only a phone call away.
You can compare all of our Fort Collins hotel rooms including the major Fort Collins hotel chains using our genuine Hotels.com guest reviews as well as TripAdvisor Fort Collins hotel reviews to help find the perfect hotel room when booking your accommodation in Fort Collins. We also feature Expedia Fort Collins hotels and reviews.
When you book your Fort Collins stay with Hotels.com you may also earn free nights on participating hotels by joining the Hotels.com Hotels.com Rewards program. It's free to join and only takes 2 minutes to sign up and when you stay 10 nights you receive 1 night free*. So even a short weekend break in Fort Collins can get you on your way to a free night.
Find the closest hotels to your current location.
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- Estes Park
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
- Hotels near Budweiser Events Center, Loveland
- Hotels near Colorado State University, Fort Collins
- Hotels near Promenade Shops at Centerra, Loveland
- Hotels near Avery Park, Fort Collins
- Hotels near Capitol Hill, Fort Collins
- Hotels near Cottonwood, Fort Collins
- Hotels near Harvest Park, Fort Collins
- Hotels near Miramont, Fort Collins
- Hotels near Old Town Fort Collins, Fort Collins
- Hotels near River Rock, Fort Collins
- Hotels near Scotch Pines, Fort Collins
- Hotels near University North, Fort Collins
- Hotels near West Swallow, Fort Collins
- Business Hotels in Fort Collins
- Family-friendly Hotels in Fort Collins
- Golf Hotels in Fort Collins
- LGBTQ Welcoming Hotels in Fort Collins
- Breakfast included Hotels in Fort Collins
- Gym Hotels in Fort Collins
- Kitchen Hotels in Fort Collins
- Parking available Hotels in Fort Collins
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Fort Collins
- Pool Hotels in Fort Collins
- WiFi included Hotels in Fort Collins
Top rated Fort Collins Hotels
- Luxurious Historic Remodel! Perfect 4 CSU parents, wedding guests* ❤️of Old Town
- Designer Retreat in ❤️ of Old Town! Perfect for CSU parents*Walk everywhere|
- Spacious Historic Luxury Home*Perfect for Wedding and Graduations in ❤️Old Town
- Front Porch, Sunny Coffee Nook, Gorgeous Bathroom, One block to CSU & Old Town!
- Charming Historic❤️of Old Town* No CAR needed*Group Friendly*Cool yard/firepit
Recently added Fort Collins Hotels
- modern house located in the foot hills of the rockies.
- Bright Modern Retro Suite/Spring Creek Trail/CSU!
- Unique comfortable peaceful home
- Charming Bungalow with Hot Tub, Fire Pit & Bikes
- Sleek Condo – Near Park, Poudre River and Old Town
Other Fort Collins Hotels
- Private Entrance in Applewood Equestrian Estates
- Contemporary Condo in Central Fort Collins for Monthly Stays or Longer
- Pet Friendly
- Brilliant Posh Home – Backs to Poudre River Trail!
- Lovely, spacious, sunny happy family-friendly home - great central location
Cities near to Fort Collins