Hotels in Nha Trang

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Nha Trang?

Find out more about Nha Trang

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Nha Trang?
Amiana Resort Nha Trang, Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang and Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Nha Trang?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Thien Ma Hotel, Seaside Hotel 2 and Duy Phuoc Hotel. You can browse all 176 options on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Nha Trang?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Nha Trang, most properties offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Nha Trang?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Holiday Hotel.
Which Nha Trang hotels do guests like for their central location?
Travelers like these properties for their convenient location: InterContinental Nha Trang, an IHG Hotel, Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa and Amiana Resort Nha Trang.
Where can I stay in Nha Trang if I want a vacation rental instead of a traditional hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 38 vacation homes. In addition, there are 145 apartments and 12 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Nha Trang for a family-friendly vacation?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Palace of Revelation Hotel, Thien Ma Hotel and Duy Phuoc Hotel. You can also review 212 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Nha Trang for a vacation with my partner?
Amiana Resort Nha Trang and Marina Nha Trang Hotel are great options for a romantic getaway.
Where should I stay in Nha Trang if I want a luxurious hotel?
Experience luxury when you stay at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa, Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang and Diamond Bay Resort and Spa. In addition, see all 50 options on our site.
What will the weather in Nha Trang be like during my trip?
Nha Trang is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 74°F during the coldest months.
Why should I book my Nha Trang hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Nha Trang trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring