Hotels in Aci Trezza

Photo by Piccolo Lorenzo

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Aci Trezza?

Find out more about Aci Trezza

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Aci Trezza?
Albergo Lachea is an accommodation that is popular with guests.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Aci Trezza?
Park your car for free at B&B Stella Marina.
Can I book refundable accommodations in Aci Trezza?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Aci Trezza, most accommodations offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Aci Trezza?
Your animal companion is welcome at this pet-friendly hotel: La Scivola Rooms.
Which Aci Trezza hotels do travelers like for their central location?
Our guests love Albergo Lachea for its great location.
Where can I stay in Aci Trezza if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 25 vacation homes. You can also book one of 52 apartments or 5 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Aci Trezza with my children?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider La Scivola Rooms and Oasis.
Where should I stay in Aci Trezza for a vacation with my partner?
Grand Hotel Faraglioni is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
What will the weather in Aci Trezza be like during my vacation?
August and July are typically the warmest months in Aci Trezza when the average temp is 75°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 53°F. October and December are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Aci Trezza hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Aci Trezza trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring