Hotels in Grand Mere

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Grand Mere?

Find out more about Grand Mere

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Grand Mere?
Hotel Marineau Shawinigan, Auberge La Rocaille and Auberge Pique-Nique are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Grand Mere?
Hôtel Econo Confort offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Grand Mere?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Grand Mere, most hotels provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Grand Mere?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Hôtel Econo Confort.
Which Grand Mere hotels do our guests like for their terrific location?
Travelers like Auberge La Rocaille for its great location.
Where should I stay in Grand Mere if I want a reasonably priced accommodation?
Two inexpensive options worth considering are Auberge La Rocaille and Hôtel Econo Confort. You may want to browse all 6 choices on our site.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Grand Mere with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at Hotel Marineau Shawinigan.
Where should I stay in Grand Mere for a trip with my partner?
Le Manoir du Rocher B & B is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
What will the weather in Grand Mere be like during my trip?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Grand Mere when the average temp is 62°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 16°F. July and June are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Grand Mere accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Grand Mere trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring