Hotels in Mont-Tremblant Village

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Mont-Tremblant Village?

Find out more about Mont-Tremblant Village

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Mont-Tremblant Village?
Hotel Mont Tremblant is a property that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Mont-Tremblant Village?
Park your car for free at these properties: Hotel Mont Tremblant and Le Couvent B&B.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Mont-Tremblant Village?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Mont-Tremblant Village, most properties offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Mont-Tremblant Village if I want a vacation rental instead of a traditional hotel?
Browse 5 vacation homes on our site. You also might want to book one of 11 condos for your trip.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Mont-Tremblant Village for a family-friendly trip?
Your kids are welcome at Hotel Mont Tremblant.
What will the weather in Mont-Tremblant Village be like during my vacation?
June and July are typically the warmest months in Mont-Tremblant Village when the average temp is 61°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 19°F. June and July are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Mont-Tremblant Village hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Mont-Tremblant Village trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring