Hotels in San Benedetto del Tronto

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in San Benedetto del Tronto?

Find out more about San Benedetto del Tronto

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in San Benedetto del Tronto?
Hotel Sporting, B&B Casamia and International are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in San Benedetto del Tronto?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Mare d’Amare, La Panoramica and B&B Casamia - Double Room. You can browse all 18 options on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in San Benedetto del Tronto?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to San Benedetto del Tronto, most properties provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in San Benedetto del Tronto?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Mare d’Amare, Domus Regina, and B&B Dreamfish. There are 6 alternatives to choose from on our site.
Which San Benedetto del Tronto hotels do guests like for their great location?
Our guests love these properties for their good location: Hotel Royal and International.
Where should I consider staying in San Benedetto del Tronto if I'm looking for a reasonably priced accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is Hotel Haiti.
Where can I stay in San Benedetto del Tronto if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 7 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 73 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting San Benedetto del Tronto with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at B&B Vittorio Emanuele, Mare d’Amare and Casamia B & b- Triple room. You can also review 32 options on our site.
Where should I stay in San Benedetto del Tronto for a vacation with my partner?
Casamia B & b- Triple room, Casamia B&B - Quadruple Room and Marconi are a few good options for a romantic getaway with your special someone. You can also browse all 6 options on our site.
What will the weather in San Benedetto del Tronto be like during my visit?
The warmest months in San Benedetto del Tronto are usually July and August with an average temp of 73°F. January and December are the chilliest months when the average temp is 49°F. The rainiest months are December and November.
Why should I book my San Benedetto del Tronto hotel through Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your San Benedetto del Tronto travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring