Hotels in Passignano sul Trasimeno

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Passignano sul Trasimeno?

Find out more about Passignano sul Trasimeno

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Passignano sul Trasimeno?
Villaggio Albergo il Gabbiano, Hotel La Darsena and Hotel Villa Paradiso are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Passignano sul Trasimeno?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Agriturismo Villa Martis, B&B Torre del Lago Trasimeno and Villa Trasimeno. There are 12 choices you may want to check out on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Passignano sul Trasimeno?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Passignano sul Trasimeno, most hotels provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Passignano sul Trasimeno?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Lovely Farmhouse in Umbria with Swimming Pool, Stunning Farmhouse in Passignano with Swimming Pool, and Farmhouse with small lake, swimming pool, private terrace, garden and sheep. There are 10 alternatives you can choose from on our site.
Which Passignano sul Trasimeno hotels do our guests like for their great location?
Our guests love Hotel Villa Paradiso for its great location.
Where should I consider staying in Passignano sul Trasimeno if I want a reasonably priced accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is Belvedere.
Where can I stay in Passignano sul Trasimeno if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 30 vacation homes. You can also book one of 37 apartments or 12 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Passignano sul Trasimeno for a family-friendly vacation?
Your kids are welcome at Agriturismo Villa Martis, B&B Vista Lago and Agriturismo Villa Rancio. You can also review 16 options on our site.
What will the weather in Passignano sul Trasimeno be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Passignano sul Trasimeno are usually July and August with an average temp of 72°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 46°F. The rainiest months are October and November.
Why should I book my Passignano sul Trasimeno hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Passignano sul Trasimeno travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring