Mandatory feesPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Cleaning fee: COP 25000 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on unit and length of stay)
Children and extra bedsPay at property
- If you are traveling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian citizens) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property accepts cash.
This property is licensed under an applicable law. Property Registration Number 29179577
Also known as
- Aparta Hotel Bethel Pereira
- Aparta Hotel Bethel Apartment
- Aparta Hotel Bethel Apartment Pereira