Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
3-star apartment in Cali
1 King Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 1; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
This apartment is super well located as everything you can do walking because you have close to only one block the San Antonio neighborhood which is the oldest in the city and declared an artistic heritage of humanity, you can also walk to the park of the cats, the museum of cali, the gathering, the best restaurants, bars and clubs of the exclusive neighborhood el peñon, as well as go out to play sports in the safe area of ??the river avenue.
* The apartment has a large well-lit and fresh room has a bed of 2 x 2 meters King with orthopedic pillow top mattresses of last generation which is divided into two beds of 1 x 2 meters for guests who wish to sleep separately. 40 inch led television.
* The room has a sofa bed, 58-inch Smartv Tv with Directv full programming schedule, Netflix and Youtube, air conditioning.
* The kitchen has a coffee maker, juicer, blender, sandwiches, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishes, spoons, rice cooker, pots, etc.
* Washing machine, iron, hair dryer.
* Wifi Internet super fast 10 megabytes of speed.
* Hot water.
* The building has two elevators and 24 hour security.
Breakage deposit: EUR 169.15 per stay
If you are traveling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa and Mastercard.