Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Beachfront villa in Tamarindo
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
~ WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ~
- Having your wedding or special event here!
- All common areas and most bedrooms have an ocean view
- This property really does sit right up against the beach. Prepare to get sandy!
- A dedicated housekeeper and gardener keep the place in pristine condition
- Two full kitchens! Seriously!
- Eating outside in the rancho by the ocean is amazing.
~ And we've got you covered with ~
- 2 master suites with king bed and private bath
- Excellent fiber optic wifi throughout the house
- 2 living rooms with flat-screen TVs!
- Wake up to fresh coffee and a delicious local breakfast (every morning except Sunday). All you have to do is bring the groceries and the rest is taken care of!
- 2 fully equipped gourmet kitchens
~ EXCLUSIVE ACCESS ~
- Hacienda Pinilla Beach Club
Having a special event like a wedding or a party? Let us put you in contact with our expert local planners!
~ SURROUNDING CASA ARENA BLANCA ~
At Casa Arena Blanca, you’ll also be a guest of Hacienda Pinilla, Guanacaste’s premier gated community, golf resort, and nature preserve.
In addition to the spectacular beach club, you’ll have access to:
- Miles of sandy coastline for surfing, swimming and walking
- Hiking and biking trails that wind through hillsides and to beaches
- Tennis courts and an equestrian center
- Restaurants at the on-site JW Marriott
- 3 Miles of pristine gold coast
- World Class 18-hole golf course
- Sanctuary nature preserve
- Gourmet dining and relaxation
~ BEHIND THE SCENES ~
You’re not alone in a strange country when you vacation with us, you’ve got a professional (and very fun!) staff of long-time locals to assist you anytime you need us! Mariam, Casa Arena Blanca’s personal concierge, will meet you when you arrive and you’ll be feeling right at home in no time.
~ A FEW OF OUR FAVORITE THINGS ~
- Private airport shuttles in our new air-conditioned vans
- Deepsea fishing for mahi-mahi, yellowfin tuna, and other fishes we have in our sea!
- Surf trips!
- In-home childcare provided by our concierge who will have a great time with the tykes while you enjoy a night out.
- The volcanos. Have you ever been to a real volcano? It’s one of the best things you can do in Costa Rica!
You should also definitely visit Tamarindo !
Tamarindo is a vibrant town full of a fascinating mix of shops and more restaurants than you'll have time to try. You can try out the unique local cuisine, enjoy fine dining, catch live music, browse Tamarindo's boutiques or go dancing and have fun in some of the local bars and clubs.
Tamarindo is a top-of-the-list a surfing destination as well as a center of eco-tourism. There are dozens of activities right here that will enthrall adventure enthusiasts:
~ SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 24) ~
Level 1 -
- Room 1: 1 King, Ensuite bath
- Room 2: 1 Bunk, 1 Queen
- Room 3: 2 Full beds
Level 2 -
- Room 4: 1 King, Ensuite bath
- Room 5: 1 Bunk, 1 Queen
- Room 6: 2 Full beds
- 2 Full beds, Ensuite bath
* Holiday dates for 2021 are as follows: Easter Week (March 28 - April 4), Thanksgiving (November 21 -28), Christmas (December 19-26) & New Year (December 26-January 2). For any reservations arriving between January 2-6, please inquire before making an online booking. For any other dates, please contact a reservations agent for a quote before booking online.
*** We offer penalty free cancellations if travel bans in Costa Rica due to COVID-19 restrict travel.
*Please note that a signed credit card voucher and contract are required before check in. The voucher will allow for a pre-authorized amount to be held on your credit card for the duration of your stay and released after check out less any incidentals (if applicable).
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.