Mandatory feesPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
Children and extra bedsPay at property
- If you are traveling with a child, your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
ParkingPay at property
- Parking is available nearby and costs COP 26000 per night (33 ft away)
Hygiene and cleanliness
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
This property does not have elevators.
This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards and cash.
Also known as
- Ayenda Gutier 1260 Hotel
- Ayenda Gutier 1260 Rionegro
- Ayenda Gutier 1260 Hotel Rionegro