About this home
Cole Bin is a one story home with private entrance, street parking, a
fenced yard for pets, and as a large deck for relaxing outside. As you
enter there is a large living room with pool table, TV, sleeper sofa,
and plenty of seating. To the right of the living room is the first
bedroom with a Queen bed and Twin bed with access to the hallway
bathroom. Through the living room there is a large dining room and
laundry room which opens up to the kitchen and Florida room. Another
bedroom to the left of the dining room has two queen beds and a twin
bed -- this bedroom shares the hallway bathroom. Through the Florida
room there is a large master bedroom with a King bed and en suite.
What should we do while we are visiting Grayton Beach?
1. Call Paradise30A and rent paddle boards to explore the rare coastal
dune lake on Western Lake in Grayton Beach
2. Start you night at The Red Bar and enjoy dinner, drinks and a great
3. Walk to the public beach access for a day at the beach
4. Let the kids enjoy the shallow waters where Western Lake opens into
5. Call Paradise30A for bike rentals and bike to Seaside or anywhere
along the 19 mile bike trail
What are the best restaurants around Grayton Beach?
1. Dinner/Drinks at The Red Bar in Grayton Beach
2. Lunch at Chanticleer Eatery
3. Hurricane Oyster Bar is great for lunch or dinner
4. Fine dining at Fish Out of Water in Watercolor
5. For more great options call Paradise30A
What about the kids?
1. Call Paradise30A to rent bikes and explore Seaside, Seagrove,
Seacrest, Dune Allen, and much more
2. Call Paradise30A and rent paddle boards, canoes, kayaks, or a golf
cart and explore Grayton Beach and State Park
3. For more commercial attractions there are water parks, shopping,
theaters, and more in the neighboring towns of Destin and Panama City
Beach. Call Paradise30A or consult the Paradise30A app for more
What else do I need to know about Cole Bin?
1. Pets are allowed with a non-refundable pet fee
2. No smoking
3. Must be 25 years old to rent
4. For a full list of rules please review the guest rental agreement
Hosted by RedAwning Vacation Rentals, over 1,000,000 Guests Served
Welcome to RedAwning, a whole new way to travel. We make staying in a
unique home or apartment easier than staying at a hotel. By partnering
with local hosts throughout North America, we provide you with the
broadest collection of homes in the most destinations. Every stay
includes our experienced 24/7 customer assistance, our free mobile
app, and accidental damage protection for your trip with no security
deposits. Wherever you want to go, RedAwning is here to make your
Want your own property to be included here and in the RedAwning
Collection? Join Us and we will instantly promote your property
everywhere guests shop for travel.
Pet Friendly. $250 per stay fee applies.