Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Skip to main content.
All properties in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
1 room, 2 adults

Fredericton Inn

3-star3 stars
1315 Regent St, Fredericton, NB, E3C1A1, Canada
  • Collect stampsYou can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards stamps here
8.2
Very Good836 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews
    • Bar could improve

What guests say

• Great shopping
  • Comfortable beds
  • Hotel could use some updating
  • Furniture needs more attention

Narrow reviews:

836 verified guest reviews

Guest rating

8.0Very GoodCheck-in Jun. 1, 2020
W
Not the first time nor the last ill be staying here,always a secure place to rest ur body and mind..
Justin1 night business trip
Response by General Manager
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. See you next time.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 21, 2020
Great location, fantastic service, and a beautiful building. Would highly recommend!
Response by General Manager
Thank you for your 10 of 10 rating. We are so happy you had an excellent stay with us.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 19, 2020
A welcome reprieve in a time of need.
This is a very trying time and we were trying to get my son back to PEI for work. All the restaurants were closed in the hotel but they provided room service at a reduced price. A huge breakfast for both of us. They were short staffed due to the virus so the person from the front desk brought us food and then refused a tip. I think her name was Jill. Will definitely return there.
silvana1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy you had a good night with us. We hope you and your family stay safe during these trying times and when you do come back this way we will be here for you.
6.0GoodCheck-in Mar. 13, 2020
Place was outdated
Rodney1 night trip
Response by General Manager
I'm sorry to see that you did not have a perfect stay. We are always upgrading our hotel and hope we get the chance to show you are improvements during your next visit to Fredericton.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Mar. 7, 2020
Friendly staff and very accommodating to special requests.
Response by General Manager
We are so happy to see you had a good stay with us. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back very soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 5, 2020
I liked that hot tub broke but they fixed it right away.
LloydBrown2 night family trip
Response by General Managed
We are so pleased you got to relax in our hot tub while staying with us. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Mar. 3, 2020
The cable was out and did not offer a credit or ah free breakfast
Response by General Manager
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are sorry about the outage in our area with the cable the night you stayed with us. I do understand this is very inconvenient and we do hope we get to see you again on your next trip to Fredericton.
4.0FairCheck-in Feb. 28, 2020
The room was ok, the bathroom was terrible, outdated rust and mould stains around tub, small, the toilet seat was falling off. They didn’t do our booking. I booked through Expedia and they didn’t have it in their system. Pool is very small and the water was dirty no towels
Response by General Manager
I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you had with your stay. I hope you let the front desk know and we were able to get everything corrected for you.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 27, 2020
It was cleanand the staff were friendly. Easy to get to and close to everything.
Response by General Manager
I'm so pleased you had such a perfect stay. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Fredericton.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 14, 2020
We would like to come back when we can spend a little more time
1 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
We hope we get to see you again on your next visit to Fredericton. Thank you for your 5 of 5 rating.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 14, 2020
Modern and clean staff helpful and friendly. Food was great
Wendy1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
We are so pleased you had such a great stay. Thank you for being our guests.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 14, 2020
Very close to everything and you gotta love the flooring!!! No carpets! :-)
Yves2 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are so happy to hear you enjoy our new flooring and hope to see you again very soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 30, 2020
Convenient to get to. Close to everything. Well known.
Response by General Manager
I'm so happy to see our location worked so well for your trip. I hope we get to see you again on your next visit to Fredericton.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 29, 2020
It's close to everything...food , shopping etc etc etc etc
Response by General Manager
I'm so pleased our location worked so well for you. Thank you for staying with us.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 29, 2020
This facility has it all. We have stayed here numerous times, Always clean, quiet, and with professional staff and great food...all under one roof! So nice. We will be returning soon.
Groovygram1 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are so pleased you had such a great stay and we can't wait to welcome you back very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Jan. 24, 2020
All was good - the heat blower woke me up a couple of times but the food and staff are amazing
Suzanne1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I’m so happy you enjoyed it and hope we can see you again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Jan. 18, 2020
Location is great for shopping and dosen't seem to busy with traffic.
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are so please you had a good one and hope to see you again on your next visit to Fredericton
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 12, 2020
Close yo shopping areas and uas a great restaurant
Response by General Manager
I’m so pleased our location worked so well for your needs. I hope we get to see you again very soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 10, 2020
Hreat location for shopping and close to the universities
2 night trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for your perfect rating. We are so pleased you had such a great stay.
6.0GoodCheck-in Jan. 4, 2020
I like the area and the property is nice. The room had a smell to it that was not pleasing. The room was clean. The heating system was loud and came on a lot so not good for sleeping.
Response by General Manager
I'm sorry to hear about your noisy heating system. I hope you let us know and we were able to solve the problem for you.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Aug. 28, 2019
Good Value
A good hotel only stayed overnight. Comfortable Bed pleasant staff.
Ernest1 night trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for being our guest. We are happy to see you had a good stay.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec. 23, 2019
Always love it here. Pet friendly and nice. Nice new floors this year
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are so pleased you had a great one and hope to see you again very soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec. 18, 2019
We arrived on a very cold day and the hotel appeared very empty, we were travelling with our 3 young children and upon learning they were 2, 6, and 8 the front desk and owner decided to upgrade us for free to the suite. The suite was HUGE, CLEAN, and QUIET :) We each had our own space to sleep which meant so much to a family who has had so little sleep lately! The pool was really nice, very clean and fun for the kids and the hot tub was a wonderful find for us adults. Thank you so much for such a wonderful stay!!
Julia1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
We are so pleased you had such a perfect stay with us. I hope we get to welcome you back on your next trip to Fredericton.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec. 18, 2019
Nice spot.
The hotel has aged somewhat since my last visit, service levels have been reduced, with the bar being closed at 9 PM and the vending machines not working. The free upgrade was very welcomed. Friendly staff, good memories, a bit of a challenge for getting to but all in all, a good spot.
drew1 night trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased to see you had an overall good stay and hope to see you again in the near future.
6.0GoodCheck-in Dec. 8, 2019
Pool problems
Good rooms for a family (we had adjoining doubles). Kids were excited for the pool but it is not great. Pool and the hot tub are quite old and a bit grubby really. Lovely staff, very helpful. Based on the pool may not repeat visit though.
3 night family trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I’m sorry to hear that the kids didn’t enjoy our pool area. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Fredericton.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec. 10, 2019
everything was fine. Meeting space adequate. Service good
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. We are very happy your meeting went well and hope to see you again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov. 30, 2019
Conveniently located, pleasant staff. Reasonably priced breakfast.
JF1 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for your 4 of 5 rating. We are so happy you had a great stay with us.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov. 30, 2019
Shower need renovations
Mathieu1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again very soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov. 25, 2019
Really nice!
Really nice hotel!
Cleah2 night trip
Response by General Manager
I’m so happy you had such a great stay. Thank you for letting us know and we hope to see you again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov. 27, 2019
Room carpets were stained and kind of gross, desk top had food or something still on it
Response by General Manager
I’m sorry to hear about the issues you had with your stay. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov. 15, 2019
Tournament
Girls and parents had an amazing time. Staff was friendly and considerate. Would definitely stay again!
Response by General Manager
We are so pleased you have such a great stay with us. I hope we great to see you again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov. 10, 2019
Close to Regent Mall, has restaurant and lounge, drive up rooms.
Response by General Manager
We are so please you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for being our guest.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct. 31, 2019
The pool and hot tub area was so cozy! I loved the staff and really felt relaxed
R1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you so much for your perfect rating. We are so happy you had such a great stay and hope to see you again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct. 27, 2019
The bed was comfortable & the the room was clean, the service lady was awesome , she went beyond & above of what I expected .I was surprised. & disappointed that there was no refrigerator in the room . In this day & age I just expect that not to be a luxury in ones room
Response by General Manager
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so happy you had a great stay and we hope to see you again very soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct. 25, 2019
Beds were comfy, loots of stuff to do in the area
Mike1 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
I’m so happy the location of the hotel worked for your needs and you had such a perfect stay. Thank you for letting us know and we hope to see you again very soon.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct. 20, 2019
Really nice hotel. We found it clean, spacious and comfortable.
Roger1 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for your perfect rating. We are so please you had such a great stay.
6.0GoodCheck-in Oct. 15, 2019
Definitely not in the heart of the city. Plenty of suburb box stores nearby. Property is extremely dated. Faded advertisements in the elevator for a non-appetizing buffer as an example. It's like I landed in the early 1990's. Got that vibe throughout the whole place. Not sure if that's what they are going for. Room was very dated. Tiles in the bathroom gave me a flashback to my youth... when that style was on trend. Please modernize this place.
Wesley1 night trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are in the process of updating our facilities. We are and have been a privately owned hotel by one family since our first 20 units were built in 1979. All though we try very hard to keep up wit all the new builds in our area it does take time to renovate a 200 room hotel with extensive meeting/conference space. I do hope we get to see you again and show you the improvements we have made and are making.
2.0PoorCheck-in Oct. 8, 2019
unsealed windows, strong smell of mold in reception area. no ice in ice machine.
spectral2 night business trip
Response by General Manager
I'm sorry to see you did enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for letting us know about some of the issues you had and we will be addressing them ASAP
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct. 6, 2019
Hotel was OK with all the services you expect from an hotel: Restaurant, bar, decent exercise room, pool, spa.
Andre4 night business trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I'm pleased to see you had a good one.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct. 9, 2019
Easy to find. Close to the Mall which my wife liked. I found some very quiet trails to run on close to the hotel.
Randy1 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
We are so pleased you had such a great stay. Thank you for letting us know and we hope to see you again very soon.
6.0GoodCheck-in Oct. 3, 2019
Outdated...no safe in the room ... buffet dinner.. .poor quality no dessert included in buffet. No bed change or made in 3 days . Front desk staff very helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip
Response by General Manager
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you had while our guest. I hope you did bring them to the attention of the front desk staff and we were able to correct them for you.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct. 5, 2019
Happy with hotel, very clean, hotel bathroom older decor
Response by General Manager
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Sep. 25, 2019
it is inconvenience to get back to the hotel from the wrong side of the road.
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are please you had a good one and hope to welcome you back very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Sep. 23, 2019
It was very confusing to find your way around the hotel. Not clear signage.
2 night trip
Response by General Manager
We are so pleased you had a good stay. We hope to see you again very soon.
2.0PoorCheck-in Sep. 15, 2019
We paid for a suite and when we got to our room, the bed was so hard neither of us could lay on it. Went to front desk to ask if all beds were the same and she was very rude. We asked if we could try another room and she said, well did you dirty the room yet? Is the bathroom clean? They finally agreed to show us a different room, and the bed was a bit better, not much, and it wasn't a suite. We took the room but when we asked about the room cost difference they said there was nothing they would do. We will definitely not be baxk to this hotel, mainly because of how rude the front desk were.
Bella1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
I'm so sorry to hear about experience with our hotel. Thank you for letting us know about it and we will be addressing this with our whole front desk staff.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Sep. 13, 2019
Our room was much nicer than we expected. We didn’t like the fact that our room had no towels or facecloths.
2 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for letting us know about about your stay. We are so happy you enjoyed it and hope to welcome you back again very soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Sep. 13, 2019
Very large rooms. Great parking. Good location. Pleasant staff.
Response by General Manager
I'm so happy you had such a great stay with us. Thank you for being our guest.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Sep. 15, 2019
Liked the proximity to malls and stores, restaurants. Room was modern and clean.
1 night romance trip
Response by General Manager
We are so happy our location worked so well for you. Thank you for staying with us.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep. 6, 2019
Great Hotel in very good location
a hotel where one would definitely stay again
harry1 night trip
Response by General Manager
I’m so happy to see that our location worked so well for you. Thank you for your perfect rating and we hope to see you again soon.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Aug. 31, 2019
It’s an older property. In our room it was nicely renovated except for the bathroom. It was in need of a renovation!
Leigh1 night family trip
Response by General Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We are so pleased you had such a good stay.
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.