Also known as
- Hotel Novotel Santiago Vitacura
- Novotel Santiago Vitacura
- Novotel Santiago Vitacura Hotel Santiago
- Santiago Novotel
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Facilities, including fitness facilities and a sauna, are accessible for an extra charge.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge (may vary based on length of stay)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service to the beach, casino, and shopping center is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.