About this home
Recently refurbished coastal retreat featuring a cosy wood burner, spacious roof top garden and private hot tub with far-reaching panoramic views across Swansea Bay. The bright, contemporary kitchen has been fully-equipped with modern appliances and each room has been thoughtfully decorated with elegant touches. The glass balustrades encompassing the roof top and elevated Garden Room to the rear allow you to take full advantage of the wonderful views and ever-changing landscape. This really is the perfect haven for friends and family that are looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday exploring all that Mumbles and Gower has to offer.
From your doorstep you can find a plethora of local eateries, bars and independent boutiques that populate the streets of Mumbles, including the infamous Joe's Ice Cream Parlour (0.5 miles) and Verdi's restaurant (0.1 miles). The seafront promenade that stretches from Mumbles to Swansea Bay is just across the road from the property and boasts far-reaching views across the bay and out towards Mumbles Pier. Rotherslade Bay and the Surfside Cafe are around 15 minutes' walk from Hafan where you can also amble around to the ever-popular Langland Bay. Langland is a great family friendly beach that features breath-taking cliff-top views from the coastal path, a lovely seafront brasserie, an 18-hole golf course and sandy shores lined with picturesque beach huts.
- Size: Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms.
- Beds: 2 Superking, 2 Single, 1 Bunk (2 single sized beds)
- Rooms: First Floor: Reception area with quiet reading space, fully-equipped kitchen, dining area with seating for 8 people, lounge with comfortable seating and wood burner, bunk bedroom and bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin. Second Floor: 2 Superking bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, twin bedroom and bathroom with freestanding bath, WC and wash basin.
- Kitchen and utilities: Bright, modern kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment: Large TV in lounge. Wi-Fi available.
- Outside: Roof top garden area with glass balustrades, garden furniture and wonderful panoramic views out across Swansea Bay. Private hot tub, outdoor shower and garden room with comfortable seating, flame effect fire and floor-to-ceiling views out across Swansea Bay (accessed via flight of steep external stairs).
- General: Central heating and electricity included. Logs provided for wood burner. Bed linen, towels and 4 hairdryers provided.
- Pets: Sorry, not pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: Parking available for 1 car. Further unrestricted on-street parking on public road outside property for 1 car.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.