About this apartment
This is a 55 m2 flat located on the ground floor. It is composed of :
- A fully equipped kitchen: oven, fridge, induction hob, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and everything you need to cook as if you were at home....)
- A bright living room with sofa and television.
- A bedroom with a double bed (140x190)
- A second bedroom with a double bed (140x190)
- A bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Bedding and linen provided
- Storage space is available for your personal belongings.
You will have access to a high speed WIFI (optical fiber) and to the television.
You will have access to the whole flat, to feel at home.
I am available to answer all your questions.
Lively neighbourhood along the Canal Saint-Martin, especially in the summer when the weather is nice, restaurants, brasseries, terraces.
Opéra, Parisian department stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps etc.......) 6 metro stations away.
At 5 mn walk : Les Halles district at 15 mn (5 metro stations) very lively where are present the big brands, cafés and restaurants of the world, the art and culture centre Georges Pompidou (Beaubourg).
The flat is very well served with a variety of bus, metro and RER lines nearby.
50m from the trendy Canal Saint-Martin
2min from a "Vélib'" station (public bike rental)
Easily accessible by public transport: 3 metro lines (5, 4 and 2) very close, plus the République central station at 10 min walk (lines: 3, 5, 8, 9 and 11).
The bus stop 46 is 4 minutes away.
The accommodation is within walking distance of the Château Landon metro station (line 7).
Walking distance to the train stations: Gare de l'Est (8 min) or Gare du Nord (17 min). Gare de l'Est is a 5-minute walk from the main lines of Eastern France and Europe, Gare du Nord from Northern France and Europe.
If you are arriving from the airport and wish to go directly to the accommodation, you can take the RER B and get off at the Gare du Nord, which is a 10-minute walk from the accommodation