Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Upscale apartment with kitchen, near Cromwell Road
1 Double Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
In an excellent location a short 10-minute walk from three of London's best-known national museums, Selwood Terrace is a bright three-bedroom, two-bathroom home, ideal for anyone looking to soak up the best of the city's culture.:
Unfolding over three levels, the home is almost a museum itself, showcasing a considerable collection of sculptures and artwork collected from the homeowner's travels through Asia. This is most evident in the cosy entrance-level living rooms, which are defined by a pair of 20th-century Buddhist monks from Myanmar, while upstairs, the landing between the master and third bedrooms houses a collection of wooden Burmese Chin Totems.
The lower ground floor is home to a second bedroom with an ensuite bathroom as well as the kitchen, which leads to a bright conservatory dining room and beyond that, a lovely tree-filled garden, ideal for lazy summer days with a cup of tea and a good book.:
The home is ideally positioned a short walk from South Kensington Underground, between Old Brompton and Fulham Roads, while for homebodies, the Anglesea Arms Pub is right next door.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are steps up to the entrance of this home and no elevator.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- The second bedroom is on the lower ground floor.
- The wifi signal is weaker on the lower ground floor.
- This home accepts babies and children, but does not accept toddlers.
- While pets are welcome in this home, an extra cleaning fee will be added to your booking. Please speak to our sales advisers for information.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a £1,000 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Breakage deposit: GBP 1000.00 per stay
This property does not have elevators.
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cash is not accepted.