FREE Parking! 2BR Townhome Near Fells, RoofTopDeck, Baltimore
Vacation home with kitchen, near Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Collect stamps
- Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning
Book this property and collect stamps after your stay
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Enter dates for 2 guests
About this home
-FREE Private Parking Pad + additional street parking
-Roof Top Deck
-Full in house laundry
We have a work desk conveniently located next to the coffee/tea station by the kitchen.
Quiet rooftop with a perfect view of the city. Lighting for ambience and a great place to read a book or catch up with friends. (hammock one person at a time). Each room provides access to several streaming apps such as Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, Youtube TV (watch live football), Peacock, and ESPN +.
The master bedroom, located upstairs and to the right, features a queen size (sleeps 2) bed, double closet and dresser for ample storage, smart tv, and a private full bath w/ a double vanity!
The secondary bedroom to the left, features a full size bed (sleeps 2), smart tv, closet and dresser for storage, and a private walk-in shower.
If you have 6 guests, the other 2 may sleep on the futon in the living room and use extra sheets from the closet.
If you continue upstairs, you will find access to the rooftop deck that overlooks the city!
You may not access the garage or storage areas in the laundry room.
There is a private parking pad behind the house where you may park your vehicle.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) - 27 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 24 min drive
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 37 min drive
- College Park, MD (CGS) - 43 min drive
- West Baltimore Station - 7 min drive
- Baltimore Penn Station - 10 min drive
- Halethorpe Station - 16 min drive
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Station - 12 min walk
- Shot Tower-Market Place Station - 25 min walk
Profile: Downtown Baltimore
Downtown Baltimore is sandwiched between Inner Harbor and Mount Vernon, at the center of the city’s cultural scene. At its heart is the Baltimore Basilica, a grand, Neoclassical cathedral complete with portico and dome to rival the Pantheon. At the nearby Walters Art Museum, you’ll be treated to millennia of art, from the prehistoric to the contemporary.
This central district is also a top spot for foodies, boasting some of Baltimore’s best restaurants. From stone-baked pizzas to fresh seafood, there’s plenty to tempt the taste-buds, and every summer you can enjoy Downtown’s Restaurant Week when tasting menus and pop-ups abound.
- Air conditioning
- 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom one - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom two - 1 queen bed
- 3 bathrooms
- Full bathroom one - 1 toilet
- Full bathroom two - 1 shower and 1 toilet
- Half bathroom - 1 toilet
Things to know
- Pets not allowed
- Events/parties not allowed
- No smoking
- Max. guests: 6
- Minimum check-in age: 21
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in after 4:00 PM
- Check-out before 11:00 AM
Special check-in instructions
- You will receive an email from the host with check-in and check-out instructions. You will also receive an email from Vrbo with a link to a Vrbo account which will enable you to manage your booking.
Fees & policies
Required at check-in
- Government-issued photo ID may be required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- This property is licensed under an applicable law. Property Registration Number STR-953117
- Sorry, pets aren't allowed.
- You can check in starting at 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Yes. Nearby restaurants include Dino's Carryout & Restaurant (4-min walk), Salt (7-min walk), and Water for Chocolate (8-min walk).