There are separate and private units within the building. Each of these newly-renovated studio apartments are a quick walk to all of Ottawa's best restaurants, shops, and entertainment! Downtown Ottawa is the central area of the city, also best known as Centretown - bordered by the Ottawa.
The space features a spacious living area with a comfortable bed, 55" Smart Tv, a kitchenette with dining area and a full bathroom. These units offer everything you need for a quick getaway in the country’s capital!
This open-concept studio apartment is newly furnished with a King sized bed, 55” Smart Roku Tv, sofa bed, dining area, kitchenette (featuring a mini fridge, Keurig coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave and cookset (subject to availability and upon request) and full bathroom.
We offer parking for $15/day, available in the back parking lot. Please inquire for further details about obtaining a parking pass.
You'll have complete access to your apartment.
-There is no elevator in the building, stairs are required to access the apartments.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
These apartments are steps away from the trendy Little Italy district, and a short walking distance to all major downtown attractions as well as Ottawa's finest restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and art galleries.
Nearby attractions include Parliament Hill, Rideau Center, Byward Market, Rideau Canal, Little Italy, China Town, all of the Museums (Canadian War Museum, National Gallery, Canadian Museum of Nature, Canadian Museum of Science and Technology, Canadian Museum of History, and the Canadian Museum of Space and Aviation), Commissioner's Park, Dows Lake Pavillion, several hiking trails, the waterway (popular for kayaking), and Gatineau.
There's also Nordique spa, which is a 20-minute drive in Chelsea, Quebec. It is absolutely beautiful with thermal baths and spas. I'd highly recommend it if you're able to go!
The apartment is a 7-minute walk to Lebreton Station, a major public transit stop. It is across the street from the soon-to-be-launched light rail transit system (Pimisi station on Confederation Line). Downtown Ottawa is a short distance away, approximately an 18-minute walk!
Other Things to Note:
1. Pets up to 70lbs. are very welcome at our home. The pet fee is $50/animal.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover
3. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets. Large messes will result in an additional cleaning fee.