Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Skip to main content.
All properties in Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
1 room, 2 adults

Miramar Hotel

2.5-star2.5 stars
1034 - 1036 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Cnr Un Avenue, Manila, Manila, 1000, Philippines
  • Collect stampsYou can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards stamps here
6.8
Good29 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews
  • 8.7Location
    • Great location
  • 8.4Service
    • Fantastic service

What guests say

• Beautiful architecture
  • Stylish hotel
  • Hotel could use some updating
  • Wifi quality could be improved

Narrow reviews:

29 verified guest reviews

Guest rating

8.0Very GoodCheck-in Mar. 14, 2018
Nice hotel
Close to all ammenities. Clean, good staff.
Ruby1 night trip
4.0FairCheck-in Feb. 8, 2018
Extra charge for extra person
I booked this room in advance and later my fiancee joined me in manila when I arrived. The charged me an extra 1700php. If I had noted that it was 2 of us when I first booked the price would have not changed. Asking just because I showed up with my fiancee they asked extra charge. I understand if it was 2 extra people but it was just the two of us in the room. I enjoyed my stay and staff was friendly.
Roger2 night trip
Verified Expedia guest review

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec. 3, 2019
Miramar - A hidden gem
For a 1930's Deco-modern hotel, it really is still in good shape. The architecture is cool. Nicely decorated. The hotel is 1 block from Rizal park, short carriage ride to Intramuros, and 1 block to the US embassy. Great price for such a prime location. The staff were fantastic. The hotel restaurant was good. The room was clean. The negatives: I did not receive housekeeping. I also didn't call and ask... so just as much my fault. The other negative... cab drivers were not familiar with the hotel. I had to give exact address so they could map it in order to get there. It cost a little more in cab fare since we took a couple of loops around looking for it. Overall, I was very pleased. I would stay here again.
3 night trip
2.0PoorCheck-in Nov. 23, 2019
The room was clean. There is no wifi access in the rooms. There is a restaurant but the breakfast is not included in stay as advertised. TV was not working on arrival. AC worked very good. Staff was forcibly polite but not friendly or eagerly helpful.
2 night business trip
2.0PoorCheck-in Nov. 21, 2019
Photos are OLD AND DECEPTIVE as to current conditions. Property is NOT HANDICAP FRIENDLY (mobility disability). Elevator is at the top of a flight of stairs (11-steps) set at a 60-degree angle. Security is HIGHLY COMPROMISED for which an AMATEUR BURGLAR can illegally enter any room with plastic card or with a push of body weight --- doors are uneven and some are ajar --- no dead bolts. Property condition is poor and carpet is musky. MAKE ANOTHER CHOICE...
2 night family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct. 9, 2019
Okay
1 night family trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep. 29, 2019
Internet is slow and needs an update. Location is great.
JFHab4 night family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Jun. 17, 2019
stay was convenient. accessible to everything
1 night business trip
Response by RM
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 21, 2019
I like everything except the door in the shower is very difficult to open the roller is not working and the WiFi is very slow
3 night family trip
Response by MM
Thanks for letting us know. We'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. We will inform our maintenance department.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Apr. 1, 2019
Budget hotel in Manila
The location are sentral If U got business to do in Emigrationsoffice, it's near to Osean Park( fantastisk aqvarium) in Manila bay and easy to travel to the airport. A great Choice og ur locking for a budget hotel. By the madrasses and pillows Are stone hard( in the room we stay in. Small TV and som bad reciving in som channels. Friendley and helpfull staff. Good Wi-Fi Missing a couple of comfort chear to rest in
Tor4 night family trip
Response by mares
Thank you ma'am and we hope to see again.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 4, 2019
The facility is clean and the staff is attentive to our requests. Would definitely come back to this hotel
3 night family trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Nov. 8, 2018
You get what you pay for.
It boasts of being Art Deco and built in the 1930's. It seems like the last time the rooms were renuvateted was in the 1960's. Was never able to connect to the internet with the Hotels free internet, but was close enough to Chow King restaurant next store to connect from my room with theirs. No ala carte breakfast items so I could not adapt an edible breakfast for a foreigner. The unlimited coffee was excellent though, and I believe the bread for toast was homemade very nice. They don't carry the #1 Cable News station in the US (FOX) even though the room TV Channel list claims they do. The negatives outway the deliciuos Toast and Coffee. I won't return there. Several nicer budget friendly Hotels to choose in that area. Oh, and leaky bathroom fixtures, but nice hot water. Also, very very loud AC
Jacoby2 night business trip
6.0GoodCheck-in Jul. 31, 2018
Nice people, well located on the rojas blv, a little noisy outside the hotel. Rooms old, but everything in hood condition
Juan1 night trip
Response by 081818m
Thank you for your comment and we will assure you that on your next visit we will put you at the middle room to avoid noise outside the hotel.
6.0GoodCheck-in May 8, 2018
A hotel with limited parking space.
The location is just right from the event that we attended. The hotel doesn't have enough parking space to accommodate us all. They only have 6 slots and they have 40 + rooms. Gets irritated.
Family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Mar. 11, 2018
The wifi isnt really accessible,there is signal but you cannot browse any online applications, no slippers provided!The location was great!
1 night family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Nov. 25, 2017
Compelling ambience/ fair price.
This is a lovely, curious little architectural gem. I don’t know how this place survived the end of the war days but inside you have an Art Deco /modern style that I associate with San Francisco. Just cooooool. The American embassy is almost directly across the street.
JOSEPH1 night family trip
2.0PoorCheck-in Jul. 22, 2017
Bad experience to stay here
Not changing daily bed sheets...bed sheets were smelly.....NO tooth brush and tooth paste...No complimentary water bottles....
3 night business trip
Verified Hotels.com guest review

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

8.0Very GoodCheck-in Dec. 19, 2019
Minder goed internet totaal niet vraag ze geef mij een alternatief internet wat ik in de avond niet meer terug kon vinden Het koste mij veel load kaarten Ontvangst tv kanalen zeer slecht Kamer schoon met koelkast
10 night family trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Jun. 26, 2019
清潔なホテル
部屋は広くないが、清潔です。
KIYOSHI1 night business trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Apr. 14, 2018
나름만족
출장차 잠시 머무는 호텔로 나쁘지 않음. 샤워헤드가 온 화장실을 다 적심. 에어콘 소리는 너무큼.
WOOLIMBusiness trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Oct. 1, 2019
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Aug. 21, 2019
2 night trip
Response by RR
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
2.0PoorCheck-in Jun. 8, 2019
2.0PoorCheck-in Jun. 1, 2019
2 night trip
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Apr. 8, 2019
Niesa Amor1 night family trip
Response by mares
Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again !
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Jan. 9, 2019
Response by Reservation
Thanks for staying with us we work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback.
4.0FairCheck-in Jul. 11, 2018
Car1 night trip
Verified Expedia guest review
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.