The absolute worst motel/hotel I've ever stayed in. When we closed the door, behind it the door frame was COVERED IN MOLD. The floor was covered in filthy carpet. The corner next to the sink was covered in black mold, from the counter up to the ceiling, about 4 inches wide. The bedspread had holes in it, and the 'pleather' headboard was torn through to the sponge and covered in grease and dirt. We slept halfway down the bed to avoid the gross headboard. The sheets were surprisingly clean. The fridge, bathtub, towels, and toilet were clean. But the floor in the bathroom was gross. It's literally next to a heavy train line. The maid entered our room at 9AM while we were still in the bed, because there are no "do not disturb" signs. There were also mouse traps on the floor in the corners of the room, but we never saw a mouse. I looked behind the night table looking for a plug in, the amount of garbage and dust was shocking. Took about 20 minutes (at least) to get to the university area, whyte ave, and downtown from the motel, because you had to drive through high traffic areas to get anywhere.