I stayed for 5 nights, family of 3 in a 2 double bed room. The welcome was acceptable and check in quick.
The room i stayed in , though i should have read the small prints, is a room with a dual double bed without windows, this required getting used to because this is the first time we have stayed in a hotel without windows. The room was basic, no big TV, a 32" with a cable TV with english and chinese channels. Bathroom was basic. However it did have toothbrush (no paste) and shower gel and clean towels.
There was also no kettle except a vacuum flask where you get water from the water dispenser in the corridor, they should have told us.
After a day or two, we got accustomed to the no window problem for us - it was quite a good sleep actually without sun!
1) Clean room i must admit, the lady who tidys the room is good, cleaned the floor, bathroom and sheets. Sheets replaced after 2 days and thats what made the stay better.
2) 5th floor had a nice garden where you can walk out and get some fresh air or have a smoke.
3) Quiet and don't feel or smell the LiuHe NIght market.
4) Extremely convenient access - 1 minute walk to the Formosa-Boulevard-Station, which is the center of the Dome of Light and Orange/Red lines. Traveling from here is the best location.
5) Relatively cheap.
6) Lost my phone charger - they wrote back.
7) Excellent air-con
1) Service/manners at reception in the evenings must be improved.
2) Power sockets - poor.
3) Staff- low language capability