All hotels in Pa Klok, Thailand
1 room, 2 adults
You can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards nights here
225 Moo 7Pa KlokPhuket83110Thailand, 866-299-2910
Price GuaranteeBest Price Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Hotels.com reviewsTripAdvisor reviews
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Just go, you will love it"
Wonderful, I had a great time and I loved the people and the atmosphere.
Romance trip Aug 12, 2014
Jake
4.7 / 5Outstanding

Score breakdown (from 168 reviews)

• Vibe
    Location is ok
  • Page 1 of 4
  • Next >
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Top notch in every way"
This hotel may have saved my wife's life. After two nights in Patong, which has a perfunctory beach, dilapidated main drag, and no charm whatsoever, our vacation in Phuket seemed doomed to be wholly unpleasant. Luckily, a last minute booking at Point Yamu during their soft opening transported us to another plane of existence. Every aspect of this hotel is carefully designed to provide a beautiful and relaxing experience for guests. I appreciated the luxurious yet soothing combination of clean modern blue-grey design, reflecting pools, botanicals, plush fabrics, and natural wood/rattan textures throughout the property. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and accommodating in a genuine way, a number of pool options are available, and services/food are generally reasonably priced. The private beach, accessible by longboat, was perfect for a secluded relaxing day in the sun. Fun extras like a cart for bespoke liquid nitrogen ice cream reinforce the feeling that you're experiencing something really special while staying here. Room rates are amongst the highest in Phuket, but it's worth it.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
G
ca

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Como point Yamu stay"
Rooms are all neat and tidy. Views from room, main Swimming pools area are magnificent. Very peaceful surroundings. Customer service was excellent, staff always greeted you with a Wide smile on their faces. Food options are Ok, even though pricing may be on the steeper side. Did not want to venture out as was told by service staff that taxi trip to patong will cost approximately 800 baht. Overall a very good stay there for my honeymoon. Word of advice: at night, there can be mosquitoes around, strongly suggest Travellers to put on mosquito repellent.
3 night romance trip Mar 22, 2017
Leng
"Relaxing stay"
Service is excellent; the room/suite was spacious, clean and comfortable, with a massive bath tub! Pool area was great with beautiful ocean views. Had an amazing massage at the spa, restaurants were also great! Would definitely stay again!
2 night trip Jan 9, 2017
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Great hotel with really cool Architecture"
The beach club is a lovely addition &. Good. Value for money
Other trip Nov 5, 2016
d
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Wonderful place for relaxing couple's get-away"
It was absolutely amazing! We stayed here for 3 nights and we had a wonderful and relaxing time. The stuff is very friendly, the pool and spa area as well as the restaurants more than great. The beach club, a private beach they take you to for free if you like by boat, is simply stunning. Will come again!
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2016
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Need a convenience store badly"
Excellent, super clean and tranquil. The staff very efficient. Breakfast variety can be better.
Other trip Oct 9, 2016
"Great vacation!"
Nice hotel, excellent services!!! Surely will visit Point Yamu again!!!
Other trip Oct 2, 2016
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Awesome hotel! Will be back for sure!"
Excellent and peaceful environment.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2016
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Very good view and all facities are good"
Free beach club at Naka island is memorable. Nice breakfast and staff is helpful.
Other trip Aug 22, 2016
gb
4.0 / 5Excellent
"Great for family gateway"
We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff were very friendly. Out two year old toddler enjoyed the big playroom and kids club activity very much!
5 night family trip Aug 12, 2016
Jingwen
gb
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Incredible Phuket Location & Beautiful Resort"
Point Yumu by Como has an amazing location set in a very exclusive enclave of the island with well appointed rooms. I recommend getting a Villa, they are wonderfully private, beautifully spacious and away from the main building of the resort. The plus is that you have your own private pool with spectacular views of the bay. Two restaurants and one bar.....Some have issue with the lack of options, but if you like to vacation with out the crowds, Point Yumu by Como fits the bill. Service is gracious, but at times their is a disconnect in following through with the quality. I don't know if it is the region or their is not the demand for a higher level of service. That being said, I just came from The Peninsula Hotel, Bangkok, so I have to give them a pass. I can truly say, that I wanted for nothing and I was pleasantly surprised with the special amenities that were provided during my stay. Fresh exotic local fruits and special little surprises were a Bottom Line, an amazing location, ridiculous deal for the money and some of the most spectacular views. I will definitely will return in the future, and sooner than I expect. Thank You Point Yumu for an Amazing Holiday!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2016
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Good place to take a rest"
Hotel staffs were all very kind and nice. Breakfasts were delicious! One thing that I hope the hotel can consider for guests convenience. It's a Shuttle Transportation to city : at least a one per return trip a day - To go to city we needs to use Grab taxi(this app is quite well organized in Thailand). The hotel offered 2 time expensive.
Other trip Aug 14, 2016
"Excellent pool view"
Nice getaway a bit far from everywhere. But hotel makes up for it by having lots of organised activities. Get romantic getaway with very nice hotel design and pays attention to details. Staff are very well trained. Great view looking out from poolside.
Other trip Jul 5, 2016
"Feast for the eyes"
Gorgeous views, architecture, and interiors. Lovely chill vibe throughout. Beach club was nice and private. Food was fantastic mostly, good otherwise. Thai-style bacon and egg breakfast was excellent as was wagyu green curry, umchan noodle dessert and coconut wafer duck starter. Staff was helpful and unobtrusive, though wait staff can be a tad busy during meal times. Grab app recommendation was brilliant. TV ents could be better but best to get out in the sun anyways!
Other trip Jun 22, 2016
h
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Good Hotel with organised activities"
Pros: Staff are helpful with many trip advises Hotel facilities are new and clean, swimming pool is with a perfect view Activities: Yoga , Bike Tour, Private Beach Tour, are free to join Cons: Far away from town center, Not too many choices in hotel restaurants menu
Romance trip Jun 21, 2016
"Self sufficient"
The activities lined up and facilities available is enough to occupy you for a quiet getaway from the hustle and bustle. Staff were all very helpful and paitient with our requests and queries. Only down side is we have to travel by boat for about 30mins to the private beach. Other than that the room and spaciousness of the rooms is great! Definitely a great escapade.
Other trip Jun 20, 2016
"Great getaway"
Was a great get away. If you are looking for Patong, this is not the place for you. It is far out. There are no shops nearby. It is quiet. It is a place you want to escape to from the city. My wife and I had the expectation of checking in and relaxing within the resort. And it met every expectation we had. Room service, breakfast spread, or the restaurants, they were all excellent.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2016
Shihao
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Great place, brilliant staff, addictive cocktails"
You can tell from the photos that this place obviously has cracking views, but you can't tell from photos that is has cracking service: and that service spans from the senior management across all other members of staff (excepting perhaps the yoga instructor who was a bit of a plonker!) . They are chatty without being intrusive, fun without being improper, caring without being clingy, helpful withot being patronising, and hugely accommodating. Aside from the staff, the food was decent (though I wouldn't have minded a few cold cuts at breakfast) and the drinks were well made (though not the cheapest), and the bar had decent music. There isn't a great deal in the local area, but taxis are organised easily enough. The swimming pool area was wonderful, though if you tire of that then the trip to their Beach Club is well worth it even if the tides dictate that you can't stay too long. I've stayed in lots of nice places, but the staff really made this one stand out.
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2016
Michael
"Paradise"
I learnt an important lesson at this hotel. Don't leave. From check in to check out every experience was perfect. Amazing food, service, amenities & the hotel design and aesthetic is 10/10.
Other trip Jun 19, 2016
4.0 / 5Excellent
"V special spa treatments"
Very unwelcoming on arrival but it was a Great stay, fabulous staff at spa. Yoga was v hard on some days, loved to steam room and spa facilitates. Amazing Thai food.
7 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2016
Carolyn
nz
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Great views, private and quiet"
Stayed in a Veranda Room with Pool (only 2 in the hotel) which is obviously better than not having your own pool. The hotel is modern and well designed without feeling cold. Only 2 restaurants - Thai restaurant was amazing. Italian restaurant had the Como Shambala wellness menu, which was not bad.
Other trip Jun 13, 2016
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"One of the best, ever!"
I've stayed in five or even 'six stars' hotels across Asia and Point Yamu didn't fail to impress me!
Other trip Jun 12, 2016
L
"second trip here"
Great hotel, great staff.... not sure what people's expectations are re: food, as we had really good food throughout the entire stay. If you're not interested in the touristy stuff or direct beach access isn't a prime concern, this is a beautiful hotel to consider.
2 night family trip May 27, 2016
Tracy
"Honeymoon stay"
My wife and I visited Point Yamu for our honeymoon and were blown away by the experience. The staff treat you like you're the only ones there (thereby putting many American resorts to shame). The food was excellent, the amenities spot on, and even though we went during rainy season, there was a certain peace and tranquility that permeated the facility. Highly recommended!
Other trip Jun 6, 2016
4.0 / 5Excellent
"Really Nice stay but terrible food"
Rooms were awesome. We got the verandah room which has a balcony and overlooks the garden (not the pool) which was fine because we also got the ocean view also. View was absolutely amazing. Super spacious and we love the bath products and amenities. But food here was terrible. It was very far from everything. So you must rent a car otherwise a round trip to Phuket town will cost 1600 baht. and this hotel has 2 restaurants we stayed 4 days so we've got to try everything and food/room service was awful - very disappointed as its not up to the 5 star rating at all. Everything was very oily and soggy. Although breakfast spread was not bad. However, other redeeming perks are that they have happy hour, ice cream hours, free boxing and Pilates classes and other activities you can pay for also. And the Como Shambala spa treatments were outstanding. We got the signature massage and the sun soother and it was great. Also sunsets here are magical. Overall really good stay just need to upgrade the food!!! And rent a car!!
Other trip May 21, 2016
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Perfect stay & getaway for couple!"
Great hotel at outskirts of Phuket city which provide various hotel facilities and services
Other trip May 14, 2016
my
"My new favorite hotel!"
I absolutely loved Point Yamu by Como. The views are top notch, the design is modern but with great local accents, the pool is fantastic, and the breakfast is delicious (I especially love the baby coconuts). I was looking for a relaxing few days away from the hustle and bustle of Shanghai, and I got much more than that. It was the most perfect getaway-- I spent time at the beach club, pool, spa, and enjoying happy hour at sunset. It was easy enough to book a taxi to Phuket town for the afternoon, although I would have rather just stayed at the resort or on the beach. The only negative thing I have to say is that there is construction at the beach club, which is slightly annoying, but the service and attentiveness of the staff at the beach club helps to make up for it. I look forward to checking out some other Como properties in the future. I am most definitely a fan.
5 night trip Apr 29, 2016
Stephanie
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Quaint and luxurious hotel with magnificent views "
Located at the far end of the Cape Yamu, this hotel has a magnificent 270 degrees view towards both the east and west. The infinity pool provides a great 270 degrees view and pool lounges are very comfortable to stay on all afternoon. Lots of activities were provided complimentary, best make a reservation beforehand. We went to their beach club which is 30 minutes away from the hotel. The beach was not big, water is not too clear, but the day bed was good with good shower facilities. Some water activities are provided too. The rooms are very spacious and well designed like the hotel itself, I could watch the stars from the balcony. Bath robes is very comfy. The breakfast was in a semi buffet format, lots of drinks choice, food tasted okay and I would like to have smaller portion for each item so that I could have more choice instead. I did wanted some cheese and ham but not a full plate of it ... the next day I could only picked an omelet as breakfast because I do not want to waste food (I could not even finish that omelet alone) The staff are generally welcoming but sometimes I feel a bit distanced from them and wish if they are more flexible with the arrangements.
Other trip Apr 29, 2016
3.0 / 5Good
"Didn't expect construction noise. Poor beach club"
Construction work going on right by the hotel of associated villas, therefore unexpected and unwelcome noise at the pool. Also the beach club doesn't live up to expectations; there's a building site right next door, so it looks nothing like the photo on the website, and certainly isn't the private swathe of sand as touted on their website! Lots of positives with the rooms and overall ambience of the hotel, but not sure it's worth the money for the bay pool villas taking everything into account.
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
"wonderful stay"
wonderful
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2016
BICUI
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Stunningly beautiful & tranquil retreat in Phuket"
Point Yamu by COMO is quite simply an incredible place! The facility and rooms are modern and exquisitely well designed down to the finest detail. The views of Phang Nga Bay are sweeping from their sun deck and pool area. as well as from the rooms. This place is the polar opposite of the otherwise touristy and hectic hotels you'll find in Phuket. Although there isn't any walkable beach access, they have their own private beach area on an island via a very cool and authentic Thai boat. It is incredibly relaxing and peaceful. The only thing to be aware of is that you are quite "captive" at the hotel. There is not any easy access to other food or shopping options without taking a taxi. Otherwise, the exclusiveness and tranquility is unparalleled to many other hotels I have visited and was perfect for us. The place is also very family friendly as we saw many (young) families around during our stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2016
Matt
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Point Yamu is like none other on Phuket"
The hotel staff was excellent, customer service was great! Both restaurants were excellent! The breakfest provided was incredible each day! Infinity pool was perfect and the views were absolutely amazing from the hotel! Spa service was great along with a nice small fitness center which had pretty much all you need for a vacation workout! Lastly the beach club was the best thing anyone could take advantage of at the hotel!!
Other trip Feb 15, 2016
"Amazing Hotel Stay!"
Our stay was so GREAT. This is our first time in Phucket and we were happy that we chose Point Yamo. I recommend it for Phucket First Timers and honeymooners. The Beach Club gives an amazing private beach experience for the hotel customers.
5 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
ie
"Faultless Point Yamu"
Faultless. Amazing hotel, spectacular views, food excellent but a bit pricey. Room was spectacular. Service impeccable.
7 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
Ryan
za
"Great Place to Relax"
Outstanding property. Service was amazing. Great views all the way around. I would recommend if you want to relax here for a few days. It is far from the main sites.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Maxim
"Great hotel"
Excellent room, great service. Pool area better than it looks in the pictures. Island beach nice . Hotel is remote so not easy to go out in the evening. Need a taxi. Hotel charges for food and drink reflect this and are high, which is why marked it 4 not 5
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
ie
4.0 / 5Excellent
"Beautiful scenaries, excellent comfort"
Top rated experience. Breakfast was great with healthy juices, juices and cereals and tailored breakfast dishes to order. Thumbs up to service at La Sirena! Rooms were top notch clean, and great views of the andaman sea. Great place to escape city life and the haze in Singapore. Only downs: - smokers allowed to smoke everywhere. We chose point Yamu by Como for the holistic wellness focus but sad to say smoking was not controlled to safe areas. Children were around the pools etc so smoking a big no no - service at the poolside was a tad slow and our orders were even forgotten, had to give many reminders - suggest not to use a charcoal stove inside la Sirena during breakfast, within enclosed aircon area. Carbon fumes were rather thick and the place smelled. Possibly bad for breathing in co2 - no beach club yet at time of review :(
4 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Valerie
"Paradise"
Staff was extremely helpful and the food was amazing. Our room was beyond anything we could have expected and the viewer from nearly every point on the resort were outstanding. Would love to go back!
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Menichella
"Excellent staying"
The environment was excellent, staffs are nice, helpful, polite and full of smiles. And the resort itself a very stylish you can't stop yourself taking photos at every corner of the resort. We joined the beach excursion it was really excellent too, it is complimentary for the guests, it took about 30mins to arrive the Island, there was one staffs with us, he brought along towels and drinking water actually we don't have to bring many things. even they provide the toys for kids too. It was really a excellent experience for our staying this time.
Romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Kin Pong
"STELLAR!"
Breathtaking views and friendly staff made the stay a stellar one!
Romance trip Sep 10, 2015
1.0 / 5Poor
"highly overrated"
The hotel is very minimalistic. it just does not have the feel of a luxury hotel.vegetarian food selection is very limited and no place nearby to eat. front desk is not responsive. overall not worth a stay. very dissapointed.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
my
"Wonderful getaway"
Wonderful luxury escape
4 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Gerald
5.0 / 5Outstanding
It was a great way to spend the Jubilee weekend in Phuket. It was our second time at Point Yamu, the fact that there are limited options for food seems jarring this time round. Was actually glad that we only stayed for 3 days as I was getting a little tired of the food served. Also had a very bad reaction after the thai dinner at Nahmyaa on our first night.
Romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Lynn
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Getaway from the hustle and bustle in Phuket"
Fantastic property with excellent services, only set back is the Thai restaurant, ambience could be better with average but acceptable Thai cuisine, expect better quality with the price charged. The Italian restaurant is superb.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Wei Chern
4.0 / 5Excellent
"Modern hotel with great services"
Hubby and I went for honeymoon retreat; COMO definitely met our expectations. Hotel was newly renovated; staffs were very helpful and friedly, and restaurant food was subperb (prefer italian over Thai). We stayed in the one-bedroom villa with very lovely sunset view, though the private pool was a bit smaller than expected. Reckon can just stay in the normal rooms which are already very nice (took a peep). One reason for the lower rating on room comfort is because the air conditioning malfunctioned during our staying. Room temp dropped to 16C both nights freezing cold. Other than that, we had a wonderful time staying at the COMO.
Romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Katherine
"Unbelievable! "
This takes 5 star to a new level! Aside from the best views over the andaman sea in Thailand the food service and facilities are exceptional!! Fancy a few hours on a deserted island beach? They do that for you too All part of the deal
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
c
"Heaven place"
excellent place!! best experience!!
Trip with friends May 19, 2015
Yeo
"view and comfort"
swimming in room with pravacy, very nice view on bed and very comfortable room
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
5.0 / 5Outstanding
Wonderful great new hotel with breathtaking view over yamu. Very comfortable rooms with deliciuos restaurants and superb hotel staff.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Interesting choice in Phuket"
We had never been to Phuket before. This property was amazing except for an odd ball issue which I think they may work out soon. Upon check in, (we reserved a room with a pool) we were shown to a room with a horrible odor (similar to a decomposing animal scent). As a matter of fact, the entire wing had that odor. We smelled the issue as soon as the elevator opened on the floor. When we asked to be moved, we were promptly moved to the opposite wing of the hotel which was amazing (and odor free). If you are planning in the near future, request the south wing only to be safe!! Everything else about this property was almost flawless. The staff, the service, the food was amazing!! The small boat ride to the beach and the beach restaurant were awesome! Lastly, if it weren't for the staff member waiting for us at the airport to help us with our departure, we would have missed our flight for sure!! Great stay and can't wait to return!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015