The hotel is very well located, in a great neighbourhood and very close to the main city sights. It is a very simple hotel, over firefighters station (gladly there was no emergency while we were there, so no sirene noise). The room is of a good size, with a fridge, microwave and most importantly a working air conditioner (it was extremely hot in the city). However, there was a foul smell coming out of the bathroom sink and the towels provided were the worst I've ever seen - VERY old and were falling apart - kind of disgusting. We thought about buying a pair of towels for ourselves, but did not do as supermarkets were mostly closed. The room was also not particularly clean and the wifi kept crashing. Finally, the hotel has very little else to offer. Overall, a poor experience.