Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Skip to main content.
All properties in Sorrento, Campania, Italy
1 room, 2 adults
Via Marina Piccola 55, Sorrento, NA, 80067, Italy
  • Collect stampsYou can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards stamps here
10.0
Exceptional96 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews

96 verified guest reviews

Guest rating

10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 24, 2019
Honeymoon in Sorrento
My wife and I stayed at Pamela's place for a few days as part of a honeymoon trip across Italy. She met us when we arrived, walked us through the unit, and gave us several tips to help us enjoy the city. The location is right on the water. The views from both windows are INCREDIBLE looking out over the port. It's a bit of a hike uphill to the city center, but there's a convenient lift a few minutes away that will take you up in seconds. Restaurants and gelato is everywhere. The unit is clean and has all the necessities, including a functional kitchen and bathroom. We wished that the TV featured a better selection of English channels, to unwind with after some very long days touring the coast. The host, Pamela, went above and beyond our expectations to ensure that we had a wonderful time. The room was setup when we arrived with roses and wine on the bed. It really set this BnB apart for us. The "breakfast" that she provides is on another level. I don't expect to see the likes of it again. Good food. Good snacks. And a lot of it. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and I cannot recommend this place enough. Thanks for being a great host, Pamela!
Curtis2 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Curtis, Thank you very much! It was a honor for us to host you for your honeymoon! We hope to see you again to celebrate many many many annieversaries! We wish you all the best!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec. 22, 2017
It is beautiful place to stay. Great view, great location, nice staff. We enjoyed a lot!
1 night family trip
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your review!!! All the best!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jul. 6, 2018
Very central location, amazing host
Pamela was a wonderful host, helping us plan our itinerary for our stay, providing us with snacks and amenities during our stay, and always being readily available if we had any questions. Our stay in Surriento Suites exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Sorrento. The location was perfect and easily accessible. Pamela definitely enjoys hosting her guests and is a joy to work with. There is nothing negative to say about this place, everything was perfect! Thank you for making our stay in Sorrento extra special.
Apostolo4 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Apostolo, Thank you very much!!! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests!!! I am very happy you liked my B&B and enjoyed your time here! I hope to see you
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Dec. 23, 2017
Simply the Best
Our stay at Surriento Suites was a highlight in our trip through Southern Italy. I wondered if all of the wonderful reviews could be true. Yes, and yes again this is a marvelous B and B not just because of the spectacular views and first class accommodations but because of Pamela and her skills as a hostess. Each apartment has been carefully decorated with beautiful Italian tile and lovely unique touches in each room. The kitchenette area had an assortment of meats, cheeses, eggs, juices, fruit, breads and more. We often didn't eat until late in the day due to the hearty breakfasts we enjoyed. Pamela provided the extra touches that made the stay fantastic. My daughter walks with crutches and Pamela insisted on meeting us with her car when we arrived. As she drove to the Inn she gave us a tour of the town and provided us with valuable sight seeing tips. She had special local pastries waiting for us when we arrived and each day brought some little thoughtful surprise. Her generous nature and hospitality made our visit so memorable and I hope to return for a visit to lovely Sorrento and visit with Pamela and Alessio.
Salle4 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Salle&Family, I am really touched! Thanks a million! Your review is amazing like you and your family! I am so happy you enjoyed your time here and liked my place! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I am so lucky I had the chance to meet you! And I hope to see you again! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jul. 13, 2017
Great Place
Beautiful place right on the harbour in Sorrento. Pamela was an amazing host and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.
Response by Pamela
Thanks a million!!! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! Warmest regards, Pamela

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 28, 2020
Amazing place with unparalleled service; more like being hosted by your best friend than a hotel transaction. The friendliest and warmest hotel stay/experience I have ever had. Alessio is so wonderful and offered to pick us up from the train station as well as drive us back. Absolutely loved it!!
Andrew1 night trip with friends
Response by Alessio
Dear Andrew, Thank you very much! It was a very pleasure for us having you as our guests and we are happy you enjoyed your time here! I wish you all the best, Alessio
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 13, 2020
We loved staying at the Surriento Suites. Pamela, the owner, offered to pick us up from the train station so she could give us a short tour of the small town of Sorrento. She asked what we were interested in doing while we were there and gave us great advice that only a local could give. The room was very clean and filled with food to enjoy at no extra cost. Being right on the harbor was extremely helpful to catch a ferry to Capri and Naples. Highly recommend.
Response by Pamela
Dear, thanks a million for your nice review! I am so happy you liked my B&B and enjoyed your time here! I hope to see you again! Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 2, 2020
We loved staying here. Pamela picked us up from the station and made our trip so memorable. From home baked treats to recommendations we cannot thank Pamela enough. The location was stunning.
Merryn2 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much sweetheart! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope I will have the chance to host you again!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov. 6, 2019
We stayed in Sorrento so we could make a day trip to Pompeii. Our stay in this old building with modern updates was wonderful. Pamela met us at the train station and gave us a driving tour up and down the hill that is Sorrento. She provided good insight into the town and how to get around. The room was decorated in lovely local tile and colors; room was spotless; bed was comfortable; water was hot. But the outstanding part was the breakfast area where we could open the window and hear the waves splashing on the shore while we ate the scrumptious food there for breakfast – eggs, meat, bread, cheese, yogurt, sweets, fruit, tea, coffee and each day a home made pastry/cake. We felt pampered and will recommend this place to others.
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much Dear! It was my pleasure to pamper you!!!!!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov. 2, 2019
The location was great. The property owner was incredible. She picked us up at the train station. Followed up with us during our four day stay. The property was clean and age provided an array of snacks that she restocked after a couple of days. I can’ say enough positives about this property. Thanks Pamela for a wonderful stay.
4 night family trip
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much! I am so happy you enjoyed your time here!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct. 31, 2019
Honeymoon in Sorreto
Pamela was an amazing host an you cannot find a better place to stay in Sorrento! We will definitely be back and appreciate her hospitality.
Samuel2 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Samuel, thank you very much! I was honored you chose my place for your honeymoon! I am very happy you enjoyed it! I wish you all the best! Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct. 2, 2019
A winner!
Jerald3 night trip
Response by Pamela
Thanks a million Jerald! I am happy you appreciated my hospitality!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Aug. 12, 2019
Travelled to Sorrento mid August and stayed at the amazing Sorrento suites B&B with my friend. Pamela and her husband were beyond helpful, giving us detailed directions to the apartment and even meeting us when we were lost. Then we were given many good recommendations on things to do during our stay in Sorrento which was also very helpful in deciding on what to do during our short stay. When we got to the place we were beyond amazed with the location being pretty much on the water and with the incredible view of the coast. On top of this there was so much delicious food and drinks ready for us. We loved our stay so much wish it never ended and couldn’t recommend it more!! Will definitely be staying here next time I return to the Amalfi coast. Thankyou so much Pamela for everything!!!
2 night trip with friends
Response by Pamela
Dears, thanks to you for chose our B&B and gave us the chance to meet nice people like you! We are very happy you enjoyed your time here and we hope to see you again!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep. 27, 2019
Surriento Suites - a lovely choice!
We loved our 2 BR suite! A beautiful view, situated right on the harbor for easy ferry boat access, and many seafood restaurants. The rooms have lovely tile floors and walls, a spacious bathroom and kitchen area. O top of all this, our hostess Pamela went above and beyond each day to make us feel welcome and provided extra hospitality, such as fresh baked goods when we arrived back after a busy day. Highly recommended!
Daniel K3 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Daniel, Thank you very much! Especially for the pictures! We are very happy you liked our B&B and appreciated our hospitality! I wish you all the best!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Aug. 14, 2019
Exceptional Place to stay
We had an amazing time staying at surriento suites. Great location, beautiful room and the hospitality was exceptional! We even got free breakfast at the restaurant down stairs every morning and it was delicious. We will be back!!!
Alison3 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Alison, thank you so much! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests and I hope to see you again!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep. 1, 2019
My family's entire experience was great. The owners, Alessio and Pamela, are extremely accommodating and helpful. Highly recommended.
Tony6 night family trip
Response by Pamela & Alessio
Dear Tony, Thank you very much! It was a very pleasure for us having you as our guests! We wish you all the best!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jun. 11, 2019
5 Stars
I cannot recommend this place enough. Pamela is a terrific host and the room is very comfortable with a gorgeous view.
Jared2 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Jared, Thank you very much! I am so happy you liked my B&B! I hope I will have the chance to host you again!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Aug. 29, 2019
A Sorrento Gem I Already Miss
The most exceptional experience we could have hoped for. Pamela and her husband were simply amazing hosts and the communication was one of the most expedient I've ever experienced, and I've traveled all over. The room was far better than the photos, and the "kitchen" area was stocked! My friend and I were so blissfully happy in there, and I will most certainly be back. There are many 5-star hotels around the marina, but I wouldn't even bother - this is the B&B experience you dream about.
Tatiana2 night trip with friends
Response by Pamela
Dear Tatiana, Wooooow! Thank you very much! Your review is amazing like you! I hope I will have the chance to host you again! A big hug!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Aug. 21, 2019
gorgeous, clean, wish we could've stayed longer! Highly recoommend.
1 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much! We are happy you enjoyed your time here!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jul. 29, 2019
Amazing stay
You can’t help but love Pamela the moment you meet her! She was so helpful and kind. She has a passion for what she does. Her apartment was absolutely perfect for our stay. It’s cute, spotless, in a great location and has an amazing view. We were very comfortable there and the a/c worked great. Highly recommend.
Sue3 night family trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Sue, Thanks a million! Your review is amazing like you! I hope to see you again! All the best!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jul. 12, 2019
The location is adjacent to the port. 5 mins walk from old town. Breakfast available at Ruggio on harbour side. The hosts are exceptional
5 night trip
Response by Pamela
Thanks a million! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jul. 16, 2019
Probably the best EVER! Fantastic view, warmest welcome and equipped beyond all reasonable expectations
Response by Pamela
My darling, Thank you very much! I am so happy you liked my B&B and enjoyed your time here! I hope to see you again!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jun. 17, 2019
Fantastic Sorrento
What a location. We were met off the ferry by Alessio who took us to our room and gave us lots of info about the accommodation and the local area. Great harbour views from our big bay window and we had breakfast from plentiful food provided in our room two days and chose to have breakfast in local restaurant other days. Pamela and Alessio have really made the accommodation inviting and provided all you could need for a fantastic stay.
Susan4 night romance trip
Response by Alessio e Pamela
Dear Susan, thank you very much! It was a very pleasure for us having you as our guests! We hope to see you again!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 31, 2019
The positioning of the property and the views from the property were fantastic. The hospitality shown from the property owners made the stay a very unique experience which I don't expect we will ever find again.
10 night romance trip
Response by Pamela&Alessio
Dear guest, thank you very much! We are very happy you liked our B&B and enjoyed your time here! We wish you all the best!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 19, 2019
although we only stayed for one night, our experience was amazing. Our host Pamela took her time to familiarize us with the are, what to see and how to get around. Our room was stocked with anything we could ever want to eat or drink and she even brought us fresh pastries. The location and view from our window was spectacular. We highly recommend this place.
David1 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear David, Thanks a million! it was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope I will have the chance to see you again! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 25, 2019
Very friendly and helpful hosts. Great position near 4 restaurants with easy access to the ferries
2 night family trip
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much for your review! i am very happy you enjoyed your time here!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 1, 2019
Great location in Marina. Can be lots of steps down or find the elevator for 1 euro. Its quiet and peaceful below the Excelsior Hotel. Nice breakfast at restaurant in Marina included.
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much for your kind note! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Apr. 25, 2019
Great location. Quiet, immaculate. Wonderfull beverages and food in the room. Great view.
Response by Pamela
Thank you very much! I am very happy you liked my B&B!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 22, 2019
There are various mythical stories of Roman goddesses, but we actually encountered one during our marvelous stay at Surriento Suites………….Pamela is the goddess of hospitality! She the most incredibly charming, considerate and helpful host you will ever meet. All the fantastic reviews are correct and the accommodation was just perfect.
6 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Woooow! I have not enough words to thank you for your amazing review! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope I will have the chance to see you again! With love, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 18, 2019
Hands down the best place to stay in Sorrento!
Let me first say this was probably the highest level of service I've ever had. Pamela coordinated to pick us up at the train station and take us to the building. She showed us all around town on our way there and offered to help us coordinate any travel for our few days there. It was our anniversary so she had the room set up with balloons and rose petals on the bed for us. She even had a Lemon Delight dessert delivered to our room for us to enjoy. She went way over and above to make us feel welcome. The room was spotless and full of every amenity we could ever need. We had a direct view of the port of Naples out the window (which is breathtaking) and we had fully stocked kitchenette area with all kinds of Italian snacks, juice, water, and a Nespresso machine. I would recommend this suite for any couple or person that wants to enjoy a few days in Sorrento. We will definitely stay there again!
Brandyn3 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Brandyn, Thank you very much! I have no words to thank you enough for your amazing review! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope I will have the chance to host you again to celebrate many many anniversaries! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 16, 2019
After reading that Surriento Suites was rated number one of all the B&Bs in Sorrento, we chose it to stay for two nights while visiting Sorrento and Capri. The rating is correct, this is the best B&B that we have ever stayed in. Our hosts were wonderful, meeting us near the parking to bring our luggage to the room, reviewing everything in the room, going over highlights of the area and cost, and providing everything in the room that we could hope for and beyond. Our room was beautiful, clean, and very comfortable, with a sitting area overlooking the Sorrento cliffs, marina and Mt. Vesuvius. There is also a wonderful Italian restaurant right next-door, which we went to for dinner., Don Pedro By the Sea. The B&B location is especially fantastic if you want to go on a day trip to Capri, the marina is right next door. One warning, there are two floors of marble steps from the ground level to the suite, so not recommended for handicapped.
Rick_M2 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Rick, Thanks a million! I have no words to thank you enough for your amazing review! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope I will have the chance to see you again! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 3, 2019
Sorrento in march
Fantastic trip to Sorrento. Beggining of March is very early in the season so there seemed to be a bit of work being carried out ready for the high season. This had some benefits as visiting some places were free however there were other things that were not up and running yet so make sure you check before you book. Accommodation was great and I can't speak more highly our host who made our stay even better with her wonderful hospitality. I would definitely recommend staying here
Scott3 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Scott, Thank you for your nice review! I like Sorrento in off season: it is not too hot and not too crowded! I am happy you liked too! I wish you all the best, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 16, 2019
Pamela was the quintessential host! She met us at the train station with a car to assist us with our luggage and transport to Surriento Suites. Upon our arrival to our room, we were welcomed with wine, fresh traditional pastries, fresh fruit and an array of snacks and drinks. The room was immaculate, tastefully decorated and had an incredible view of the Gulf of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius. Each day, we looked forward to going back to the room to find a fresh pastry and even Lemoncello. Pamela was the most gracious hostess throughout our stay. When we return to Sorrento, we look forward to staying at Surriento Suites again.
8 night family trip
Response by Pamela
My darling, Thank you very much! I am so happy you appreciated my hospitality and liked my B&B! I hope to see you again! With love, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 2, 2019
Beautifully decorated with a lovely water view
We loved our stay here. Pamela, the owner, was so attentive, helping us with everything from picking us up at the station to providing gluten-free items for breakfast. The room was extra spacious and well appointed. And the view! It was so nice to enjoy a morning coffee or evening drink in the little alcove looking over the Bay of Naples. The rooms are close to town, the ferry to Capri and access to Pompei or the Amalfi Coast. We highly recommend it!
Daniel3 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Daniel, Thank you very much!!! I am so happy you liked my B&B and enjoyed your time here! I hope to see you again! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jan. 3, 2019
Very clean, very nice accommodating, Pamela picked us up in her car to get us to the property the first day.
4 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear, Thank you very much! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I wish you all the best! Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov. 18, 2018
We had an amazing stay at Surriento Suites! The room is beautiful and the host was excellent. He showed us around the room and made great recommendations for restaurants and for our day trips at the start of our stay. The details of the room were great with from the local tile to other decorations in the room. Wonderful touches including the local pastries that were left for us in the afternoon. The room has a wonderful view and it is very nice hearing the waves with the window open. Staying at the marina was very nice to catch the ferry to Capri. We enjoyed taking the elevator to the main town. It made it very convenient. Overall just a wonderful stay.
Eric2 night romance trip
Response by Alessio
Dear Eric, Thank you very much! Your review is amazing like you! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope I will have the chance to host you again! Alessio
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Nov. 3, 2018
Charm and comfort in a fabulous location.
What a fantastic property. Owner Pamela and her husband Alessio met us at a nearby parking lot to arrange discounted parking and help get bags to the property and make sure we knew how to make the most of our stay. The suite was even better than the pictures and the view from the double hung window was priceless. You can go to one of the larger hotels but you would miss the character of this property in a historic building right on the beach and a superb, large suite that is super clean and comfortable. Breakfast is do it yourself with so many breads, cheeses, meats and fruits. Omelette maker and espresso machine and all of the fixings are supplied. Location is gorgeous. Transportation or a lift to the center of town is nearby. Book this property. You will be impressed and want to return.
Ladd2 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Ladd, Woooow! Your review is amazing like you!!! It is better than a traveler’s guide! I am so happy you enjoyed your time here and liked my place! I hope I will have the chance to see you again! All the best, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep. 10, 2018
Great stay!
It was excellent accommodation and we will plan to stay again.
Clive3 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Clive, Thanks a million!!! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests!!! I hope to see you again!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Aug. 20, 2018
Beautiful View
Surriento Suites was a wonderful experience. Pamela and Alessio were very kind and helpful to all our needs and questions. I rented a car and they help me find the right place for Parking, also suggested places to visit and eat. Overall was a great experience and hope to come back soon to Sorrento.
Carlos4 night family trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Carlos, thanks a million! It was a very pleasure for me having you and your family as my guests! Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jul. 30, 2018
Most impressed was the first impression of Pamela. She greeted us on the street and help us bring up the luggages. Spent long time explaining to us everything needed to know about the place. Helped me print out some documents. Not everyone would have done that willingly and with a smile. Brought us a local delight daily to eat. The most helpful I have encounter. You feel like you are visiting a good friend. The place is large for the two of us. It probably fits a family of four. The kitchen has all the food, water, milk, yogourt, peach and abricot drinks for days. Alsi little bread, two loafs of bread, butter. Almost don't need to goout to breakfast. Also, a resturant down the street will serve you breakfast if you mention you are staying in Surriento Suites for free. Starts at 7am, but ho food like eggs, omelettes will served after 8. We only were there one day as we wanted to get up and go early. Great spacious bathroom with nice shower. I appreciate the big bathroom now as Im in Montepulciano and the bathroom her is small. LOL. The AC is fantastic. Especially when you are all sticky coming in from outside and that AC hit you. We didn't watch TV as we get in late everynite and went on our computers. The location is right by all the ferries to the islands. Buy tickets right there and go. Hotel is 10 minutes walk with 130 steps to Piazza Tasso. Or you can take a lift for E1 with a little bit of walk or take the bus that drop you off for E1.30.
David4 night trip
Response by pamela
Dear David, Thank you very much! Your review is amazing like you! I am moved! It is better than a traveller`s guide! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope I will have the chance to host you again! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jul. 23, 2018
You would be crazy not to stay here!
We were a bit nervous when we arrived, as the location is right off of the main pier at Sorrento. But we were immediately super impressed with the suite, and sound was never ever an issue. It was spectacular, the best of a B&B (complete with a refigerator stocked with food for breakfast and lunch, as well as fruits, coffee, pasteries), a hotel (with daily maid service) and a rental unit (very fair price and not many neighbors to deal with). And Pamela, the owner, met us there and spent an hour with us explaining all the sights around and the public transport options available to us. She remained in contact with us and helped us with many questions about various places on the Amalfi Coast and Naples and Pompeii and Capri. We could not have been happier, we will stay again in the future, no doubt.
Fathia5 night family trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Fathia, thank you very much! I am so happy you liked my B&B and enjoyed your time here! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests and I hope to see you again! With love, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Jun. 16, 2018
Great one
Amazing room and great hospitality
ZIAD2 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
My dear Ziad and Marianne, Thanks a million!!! I am very happy you are enjoying your time here!!
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Apr. 28, 2018
Outstanding!
By far the best hotel we stayed at while in Italy.
Cecile2 night family trip
Response by pamela
My darling, thank you very much! I am so happy you liked my B&B and I hope you will have the chance to visit me again! With love, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 23, 2018
This is a beautiful property and close to Tasso, the docks for the ferries,restaurants, and the town lift. The view from our rooms were breathtaking. Pamela and her husband were wonderful hosts and provided so many special touches. Our group was pleasantly surprised and we plan to visit again .
Virginia4 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Virginia, Thank you very much! Your review is amazing like you! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope to see you again! With love, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in May 20, 2018
Great Sorrento property and location
Great location and property with a very helpful and welcoming host. Stayed 7 nights and it was a great base for Naples, Capri and the Amalfi Coast.
Paul7 night romance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Paul, Thank you very much! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I wish you all the best! Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Apr. 27, 2018
Amazing stay in Sorrento
We have just spent a marvellous three nights in Surriento Suites Sorrento. The location of the property was really good, at Marina Piccolo, so convenient for boat trips to Capri, and other resorts in the Bay. There were a few restaurants at the Port, and only a short walk to the lift, which for €1 takes you to the top of the cliff and to Surriento centre. The apartments have everything you could want for, you have to see them to believe. Toiletries were provideded, an iron, socket adaptors and brochures/leaflets to help with sight seeing and public transport. Breakfast provisions for breakfast in the room were beyond belief, so much choice of food and beverages, a plumbed in coffee maker, sandwich toaster, citrus juicer, omelette maker. Pamela, who owns the apartments was fabulous, she met us off our bus at the bus station, and waited for us even though the bus was well overdue. She then took us on a tour of Sorrento, pointing out all the points to help us with our stay, best buses/ trains to go for, steps down to the port, the lift, and the best value ticket office for the ferries. Would love to come back here in the future.
VeronicaRomance trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Veronica, Thanks a million! Your review is amazing! It is better than a traveller’s guide! I am very happy you enjoyed your time here! I hope to see you again! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Apr. 18, 2018
We had a wonderful stay at the Surriento Suite. It’s right by the marina and the view from our suite was gorgeous. We could just sit there all day enjoying the scenery! The location was very convenient, a few steps to catch a ferry to Capri, Posatino, Amalfi or the lift to the town central which we took everyday. The suite was beautifully remodeled and decorated like a 5 star hotel. Pam and Alessio were the best hosts anyone could ask for. They checked in often to make sure we had everything we need. Pam provided fresh treats everyday and tons of goodies for us. We highly recommended this B&B to anyone who is looking for a place in Sorrento!
3 night trip
Response by Pamela
My darling, I am touched!!! Your review is amazing!!! Thanks a million!!!! I am so happy you enjoyed your time here and liked my place!!! I hope to see you again!! With love, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Apr. 6, 2018
We stayed in the apartment with the kitchenette. It was very clean and comfortable and in a great location right by the port. Pamela,the owner, was a charming host who provided great information about Sorrento and surrounding sites. We cooked our own breakfast from the wonderful array of food provided by Pamela although there was an option to eat at local restaurant. We could not recommend Surriento Suites more highly.
Jenny7 night trip
Verified Wotif guest review
Response by Pamela
My darling, thank you very much! I am moved! Your review is amazing like you! It is better than a traveller's guide!!! I am so happy you liked my B&B and enjoyed your time here! I hope to see you again! A big hug, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 8, 2018
EXCEEDED EVERY EXPECTATION A++
I have never been as impressed with service than during my stay here! I would give 20 stars if I could!! I run a vacation rental company based in Seattle and Surriento Suites surpasses every expectation I had. Clean as a whistle! Plenty of supplies (toiletries, bottled water, local pastries fresh daily plus so much more!!) The location (especially via ferry) is unreal- steps from the ferry boat and a quick elevator ride up to the main square. HIGHLY recommended and I cannot wait to go back!
Jenell2 night trip with friends
Response by Pamela
Dear Jenell, thanks a million! Your review is amazing like you! I am so happy you enjoyed your time here! I wish you all the best, Pamela
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Mar. 6, 2018
Amazing B&B
Owner Pamela went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing experience at her B&B and Sorrento /surrounding areas!! Would definitely stay at Surriento again if ever revisit this coastal area of Italy. Happy travels.
El2 night trip
Response by Pamela
Dear Elham, thank you very much! It was a very pleasure for me having you as my guests! I hope to see you again! Pamela
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.