So, this was the first time, I had such a bad experience on my stay.
1. There was no escalator / lift in the burung, I had back and knee pai. And hence requested the hotel to arrange a room on the ground floor, however he was reluctant enough and was not flexible.
2. The door of the room did not lock at the first instance and requested for help to guide us on the system and there was absolutely no support provided. Later youtube came to help!
3. I had booked the hotel including the breakfast and was told that we need to pay for the breakfast at the hotel. However, when asked, was told there is no breakfast... Really? The most pathetic response ever!!
4. There was no ventilator / fan in the room and it was warm. Not comfortable to sleep due to lack of ventilator.
5. The shower unit in the bathroom was not working properly and the water was almost just dripping. Wonder how are we expected to take bath in such a dripping water shower!!
6. The room was big but the walls look as if it's half painted and no maintenance. Honestly, I have never seen such a room / hotel. It felt like the extra room was co vertex into a guest room and sold to us.
7. The last but not the least, was not even given an invoice at the time of checkout. I handed over the key and was waiting for the invoice. But there was no check-in process and no check out process. Not sure what is finally charged to us.
Overall, the worst thing that can happen to a couple / anyone who visits a beautiful place.