This was a cute little cottage, my only complaints are that the screens were all ripped in our cottage, good thing the AC worked. Comforters were stained and some had cigarette burns in them. The carpet was dirty and could use a good cleaning. Other than that the bathroom was clean, the kitchen was clean and had a microwave, toaster, full size fridge and stove, washer and dryer, and cutlery, plates and cups if needed. We only stayed one night but it was by far better than the motel we stayed in previously. There is a McDonalds a very short distance away as well as many other stores and restaurants. YIG is right across the street.