I stayed at Roc Meler for 3 nights. When we arrived we found there was no parking available in the hotel, but they offered us to park the car in a parking nearby and pick us from there.
- Breakfast is great, good omelette but lack of different options.
- SPA is great, but avoid going during 7-8 pm (It should close later, as we arrive late from skying).
- Gym is great again. This one is usually empty. After skiing looks like people do not want to train anymore. It is small but new.
- WiFi is the worst one I've ever seen in my life!!! It was asking us to log-in every 10 minutes. Please, repair it...
- Irish Pub has great food served in 15m. Pizza was great.
- Buffet restaurant is good (more than 20€ though), and they charge you for water. I ordered tap water and they told me I needed to pay for mineral water. I asked to talk to the manager, Miguel, and he said it was for safety reasons. Considering that the rooms have glasses, coffee and no complimentary mineral water, I believe they do it because they want to charge you for the drink.
Overall, the experience was good, but I will considering coming back to this hotel after they refused me to serve me a glass of water. I hope they change this policy.