About this cabin
If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, use the "Personal Message"
box when making your reservation to tell us how many and their weight.
A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will
contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect
the pet fee.
Hot Tub with Mountaintop Views! Lookout Lodge offers plenty of space
to spread out, including two living areas, a game room, and upper and
lower decks. Watch your favorite shows on any of six flat screen TVs,
all with cable service. You'll love cooking in the fully equipped
kitchen and sharing meals around the family dining table.
Serve your guests at the wet bar while enjoying the lower level stone
fireplace and pool table. In the evening, unwind in the private hot
tub and retire to a king-size bed in the main suite. The bunk room is
perfect for kids with two twin beds and a third trundle bed. Make
memories that will keep you coming back again and again to Lookout
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, the Scenic Wolf cabin community is high
up in the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers panoramic long-range
mountain views. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf
Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). The
community pool (open seasonally in the summer months provides a fun
warm weather activity.- **THE COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, this property is pet-friendly!
The Scenic Wolf cabin community is located in Mars Hill, North
Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown
• 3-Story Cabin
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin
• 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Main Suite/Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full
Bath; Half Bath in hall
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 3 Twin
Beds; shared Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Due to a steep, winding paved road leading to the Scenic Wolf
cabins, use of a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the
• Travel Insurance is Recommended. Due to the location of this home,
any inclement weather in winter may render it unreachable. We highly
recommend guests consider travelers insurance for this property as
there are no refunds for weather.
• Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large and multi-leveled with upper
and lower decks located over steep drop-offs (providing the wonderful
views!). If stairs or a fear of heights are a concern for anyone in
your party, please consider the various cabin floor plans that are
• A clear cell signal at Scenic Wolf can be hit-or-miss. Each cabin
has a landline phone and free wireless Internet to keep you connected.
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day
and Labor Day.
• THE COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important
• For any reservation with pets, please note that only dogs are
allowed. Your reservation requires a pet fee of $150 per dog. A
maximum of 2 dogs are allowed on your reservation.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your
• The pet fee is required;
undeclared pets are subject to a penalty
fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on
the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental
amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass
from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate
pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting,
and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE
BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA
MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.