- Not worth the money we paid
- looked more like an attic with crawling spaces exposed or stuffed with materials
- the place was not cleaned properly, floors were dirty sticky, sink and bathtub not clean,
- the couches were not vacuumed full of hair and dust and uncomfortable
- The foosball table was there, we called said no ball :-O we purchased a golf ball but table very unstable
- No electrical outlets around or easily accessible. had to charge our phones form the one above the sink
- the AC unit very noisy and was sticking in from a window holding by duct tapes, very ugly and dispositioned
-We were charged $79 for property fee, what the heck?
- check out time was 11, our flight was at 4. Had to call and text back and forth to convince them let our luggage stay until 2, the guy was arguing as to no. No cleaning service, no room service, no phone, no nothing. The coffee package was opened and no creamer or Whitner, coffee machine dirty, dirty. Do not drink its tap water, smells funny.
OVERALL, NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE, TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.