Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Skip to main content.
All properties in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
1 room, 2 adults
11635 93 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB, T5G 1C8, Canada
  • Collect stampsYou can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards stamps here
6.2
Good16 All our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
reviews

6.0GoodCheck-in May 9, 2020
It was ok
Tracy1 night trip with friends
4.0FairCheck-in Mar. 10, 2020
The property is old and ill maintained. Kettle was not properly cleaned.
1 night family trip
Response by :)
10 years old property is not old. Kitchen is being renovated we’re changing the color as you see. You just have too much expectations for a very affordable accommodation. It’s clean and we’re doing our best to give our guests a place to rest and accommodate the best way we can help our guests like you. I understand hotel is more expensive, you don’t want to give all of your money either staying in a hotel obviously.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep. 17, 2019
Slept great. Clean and quiet. Nice place. Thank you!
Traveler1 night trip
2.0PoorCheck-in Sep. 13, 2019
Very poor condition of property,no space for parking
1 night romance trip
Response by Flo
We all know that there's an on going festival in the neighborhood for the weekend. You could have park in the back alley. Flooded the washroom before checking out. Not very nice guests.
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Sep. 10, 2019
Great value of money. Quiet I left well. Thank you!
Response by Flo
Thank you. It's was a pleasure to accommodate you. Thanks for the gratitude.
4.0FairCheck-in Jun. 20, 2019
Friendly people, dirty home
Good location, very close to the stadium. Friendly staff at check in. The place was VERY dirty. It looked like the home had not had a cleaning in over a year or more. I learned to keep my shoes or sandals on at all times to keep my feet clean. I also did not want to touch anything...The bed frame looked home-made as if a few pieces of lumber were nailed together. The bed creaked and shifted each time I moved around. The TV in my bedroom was very old and did not work at all. Overall this place is OK if you are only staying for one night. Anything more than that it is best to keep searching for other accommodations for your trip. .
vr2 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Apr. 3, 2019
Great value. Clean and welcoming place. Thank you.
Response by Flo
Thanks it's a pleasure to have you as our guest.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Mar. 27, 2019
Solo trip
The owner was very friendly and accommodating. She even let me check in early. The neighborhood was quiet. The home was comfortable and pleasant to stay. The price was very affordable. Will book again because I was treated very well
Response by Flo
It's a pleasure to have you as a guest. We hope to see you again. Thank you very much.
6.0GoodCheck-in Jun. 21, 2018
I had made atrangements to arrive late. They forgot to leave key in designated area. In my search, I awoke a tenant, contacted owner and then let me in. Too dark to see house number from street and front motion detwctor light only stayed on for 15 seconds?? No top sheet.... only bottom sheet & comforter. It was great location for me - close to Via Rail Station.
8.0Very GoodCheck-in Apr. 26, 2018
The location is great. Some timez the room mates are a lotyle loud
7 night trip
2.0PoorCheck-in Mar. 13, 2018
could not find it
I was unable to find the place and ended up staying in another hotel
gord1 night trip
Verified Expedia guest review

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Feb. 17, 2019
Chip price and warm welcome Clean and comfortable. There is a kitchen
Thank you.:)

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

2.0PoorCheck-in Apr. 22, 2018
Déception
Ce n’est pas un hôtel ou motel, mais une maison pour 46$ la nuit. Pas de tv, pas de table, pass’armoire, seulement un lit au milieu. La chambre est très petite Je ne recommande pas cette maison. Le prix devrait être 25$. Difficile à retrouver. N’est pas prêt d’aucun service. Ajouter 10$ au prix et aller dans un motel. Vous serez mieux.
Mbay2 night trip
Response by The manager
25 $? Non, merci. Vous pensez qu'offrir un logement est facile washa et propre. 25 $ est pour l'auberge pas une chambre privée. Vous êtes très bon marché !!
4.0FairCheck-in Dec. 24, 2019
Alma1 night trip
10.0ExceptionalCheck-in Oct. 15, 2019
2.0PoorCheck-in Sep. 15, 2019
Robert1 night trip
Verified Hotels.com guest review
Sorry, there are no traveler photos for this property.