A few things about the property
1) There is no lift to the rooms, which are located till 3rd floor. For some weird reason there is a lift from ground floor to the first floor, where the reception is.
2) The property is nice but not well maintained. Damp in the rooms, the staircase had white paint marks, the bathtub fixture came out. Not at all expected from a 5 start property, especially not from a Hilton brand
Service is also terrible
3) There outside passage to the rooms were dark and the bulbs were not changed.
Service is also terrible.
1) No communication on how long they would take to provide rooms.
2) No coordination between staffs. We booked a car at the reception and the ground staff at the portico were not informed. We had to tell them again to get a car.
3) Second day morning, someone came to check on our stay (working there for 9 years, he mentioned, so not a junior staff) and we told about the broken lights in the passage-way, bad check-in experience etc and mentioned that we may not come back.
4) He apologized and promised he will take care of the matter. The same day, room was not cleaned till 3 PM and we had to ask for room cleaning. Bulbs were not fixed till the time we checked out.
5) Room was not provided in good condition, some of the covers for outside seating area were not properly placed.
6) Our luggage was sent to the room almost 1.5 hours after we checked in to our room, that too after 4-5 follow ups.