About this condo
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 Banff Lodging Company restaurants will implement the Restriction Exemption Program. Guests choosing to dine in at BLC hotel restaurants will be required to show one of the following:
• Proof of Vaccination
• Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or Rapid Test within 72 hours of service
• Documentation of a medical exemption
Children 12 and under are welcome in our restaurants and are not subject to the REP. Proof of vaccination is not required to stay at our hotels.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 indoor pools, waterslides and fitness rooms will be participating in the REP program, and appropriate documentation will be required for guests 13 and older. There are no restrictions to access our outdoor pools and hot pools.
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the hot tub is open and available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Hot tub use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Outdoor staircases and hallways to all floors
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
• No contact arrival and departure
• Exterior access to your unit
• Modified room service available
• Your own kitchen to prepare meals
You will find that this condo is a great value and offers easy access loads of Banff attractions as well as a nice spot to rest and relax after an exciting day. Some key features include:
• King Mountain Luxury bed in the loft
• Option of 1 Queen or 2 Double Mountain Luxury beds in the bedroom, please let us know if you have a preference at the time of booking.
• Double pull-out sofa in the living room
• Features a stone fireplace and private balcony
• FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
• Cave inspired grotto with a magnificent hot tub and sauna
• Includes daily hot & cold breakfast
• 24 Hour concierge and front desk makes check-in a breeze
• Great location 5 minute walk to downtown Banff
After a day spent in vibrant and lively downtown Banff, retreat with your group to the quiet end of Banff Avenue in this serene and stunning 750 sq.ft. 1 bedroom condo! It is located on the top floor of the building which offers a bit more privacy and comfort during your stay. This condo has a lovely private balcony which pairs nicely with your morning cup of coffee.
There is 1 BEDROOM: you have the option of either 1 queen or 2 double Mountain Luxury beds in this warmly decorated bedroom. Please let us know at the time of booking if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate your vacation needs. There is an in-room safe for you to store your valuables in while exploring Banff and the surrounding area. Also, there is loads of storage space for your belongings. In addition, there is a double pull-out sofa in the living room which is ideal for sleeping extra guests or children.
Enjoy the chic LOFT: just up the stairs from the living
area, it includes a sumptuous King-sized Mountain Luxury bed. There is an iron and ironing board in the suite as well in case you need to get ready for a fancy event.
There is plenty of room to get ready in the 2 BATHROOMS: on the main level, there is a 4 piece bathroom complete with shower and bathtub. In the loft, there is a 3 piece bathroom which is incredibly convenient. Both bathrooms have hair dryers so there is no need to panic if you forget yours and please make sure to try the complimentary Rocky Mountain Soap!
The LIVING ROOM is bright and spacious with large beautiful windows and plenty of comfortable seating. You can get cozy in front of the stone fireplace while watching a movie on the flat-screen TV. During the warm summer months, you can look forward to returning to an air-conditioned room. There is also a dining table that can seat 4 and is perfect for some evening board games. You will be well-connected with complimentary Wi-Fi and unlimited local calling which makes entertainment and connecting with friends a breeze.
The KITCHEN nook offers everything you need to prepare simple snacks and meals, it includes a mini fridge, sink, microwave, and toaster. There is a coffee maker and tea kettle provided with a selection of regular or decaf coffee as well as black tea.
Our guests enjoy access to a range of excellent amenities at the wonderful Fox Hotel and Suites conveniently located near downtown Banff. Check-in is a breeze with their 24-hour front desk services. Unwind with your loved ones in the magnificent hot pool in the grotto, a truly one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the original Cave and Basin Historic Site! Fuel up at the delicious Chilis Restaurant on-site after a day on the slopes or hiking among the peaks. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire upon booking and we will try and accommodate you and your pet (additional pet fees may apply). To ensure your furry best friend is comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available!
We highly recommend taking a 15-minute stroll down the street in the morning to indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or baked treat at Wild Flour Bakery. For those who are dedicated to their fitness routine, you will enjoy the on-site fitness centre. The complimentary breakfast is open between 7am and 11am. Visiting all the top attractions in Banff is super easy with the free Roam bus passes available to all our guests; if you have your own vehicle, there is free parking. Lastly, there are coin-operated laundry facilities on-site; you'll feel right at home.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• If you don't feel like cooking, order a delicious meal from the Chili's just downstairs!
• Enjoy a complimentary breakfast from 7am to 11am
• For your convenience, there is an elevator servicing all 4 levels from the underground parking area and reception
• Fitness room
• Free parking
• Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days
• Make use of the coin-operated laundry washer and dryers on-site