Hotels in Daintree - Cape Tribulation

Photo by Cheskie's Gap Life

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Daintree - Cape Tribulation?

Find out more about Daintree - Cape Tribulation

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Daintree - Cape Tribulation?
The Epiphyte Bed & Breakfast, Thornton Beach Bungalows and Cape Tribulation Beach House are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Daintree - Cape Tribulation?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Daintree - Cape Tribulation, most properties offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Daintree - Cape Tribulation hotels do guests like for their terrific location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Heritage Lodge and Thornton Beach Bungalows.
Where can I stay in Daintree - Cape Tribulation if I want a vacation rental instead of a traditional hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 28 vacation homes.
Why should I book my Daintree - Cape Tribulation hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Daintree - Cape Tribulation trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring