Hotels in Joshua Tree

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Joshua Tree?

Find out more about Joshua Tree

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Joshua Tree?
The Bungalows by Homestead Modern at The Joshua Tree Retreat Center, AutoCamp Joshua Tree and High Desert Motel Joshua Tree National Park are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Joshua Tree?
High Desert Motel Joshua Tree National Park offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Joshua Tree?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Joshua Tree, most accommodations offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Joshua Tree?
Your animal companion is welcome at this pet-friendly hotel: Private Large Family & Pet Friendly Home .
Where should I stay in Joshua Tree if I'm looking for a reasonably priced accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is The Bungalows by Homestead Modern at The Joshua Tree Retreat Center.
Where can I stay in Joshua Tree if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 471 vacation homes. You can also book one of 10 apartments or 8 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Joshua Tree for a family-friendly vacation?
Your kids are welcome at High Desert Motel Joshua Tree National Park.
Where should I stay in Joshua Tree for a getaway with my partner?
La Bonetto Casita Joshua Tree Art and music studio on site is a great option for a romantic getaway.
What will the weather in Joshua Tree be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Joshua Tree when the average temp is 88°F. December and January are the coldest months when the average temperature is 53°F. August and February are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Joshua Tree hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Joshua Tree trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring