About this apartment
Stay in the heart of Old Town in a historical townhouse - we offer you a beautiful large and modern studio apartment with elegant and unique design.
Beautiful and classy apartment for in incredible location right next to Wawel Castle & Market Square, located at historical Zwierzyniecka Street.
Ideal for business travel, amazing for stay of any length in Kings city.
Zwierzyniecka street is one of the main streets of Cracow with Market Square on one end and Vistula River on another. The street took it's name after a historical area of Zwierzyniec, one of the oldest districts of Cracow. The location is perfect whether you are visiting Cracow for business or leisure.
Just 5min walk from the Market Square but far enough to escape the crowd and noise of Cracow's Old Town nightlife.
Walking distance to Wawel Castle - 5 min, and Jewish Quarter - 10/15 min. The perfect location guarantees incredible time in Cracow.
Cosy apartment is ideal for family or 2 couples. Quiet and comfortable space for everyone who wants to experience nice weekend in historic city.
Apartment is located on the third floor in a historical building with elevator and can fit up to 4 people. The apartment consist of a living room, kitchen with dining space, and a spacious bathroom.
In the living room you find a mezzanine with double bed, a convertible sofa bed and a living room space with TV. The beautiful bathroom is composed of shower and toiled. The apartment is also equipped with a kitchen providing all necessary equipment.
Great value for people searching a stay in a good location, with high level of comfort.
We would like to offer you breakfast option, which was chosen specially for you at local bistro.
Breakfast costs 5 euro/ 20 pln per person and is served from 8am till 6pm.
You can choose 1 of 4 options so please look at our menu below.
1. Croissant + sides x 3* + drink (tea/coffee/water)
2. Grilled baguette (medium size) + sides x 3*+ drink (tea/coffee/water)
3. Croque monsieur (based on croissant): bechamel sauce + ham + cheese + drink (tea/coffee/water)
4. Croque madame (based on croissant): bechamel sauce + ham + cheese + two fried eggs + drink (tea/coffee/water)
* Contact us for further information / breakfast need to be ordered day before
Guests have access to the entire apartment and building. Everything is included in price and at guest's disposal, including professional hotel bedlinen, shower gel, shampoo and other essentials.
Guests can ask for concierge services any time during their stay.
Coffee, tea and basic cooking amenities are provided. There is no actual breakfast offered in the apartment. However guests get exclusive discounts to local restaurants where they can enjoy one.
"Loft Affair" is composed of young locals hosting apartments in the centre of Cracow. We stay in touch with our guests on daily basis throughout theirs stay, as well as before the arrival. We help them organise their stay so that they avoid bad surprises and spend a splendid time in Cracow. Our guests can request to be picked up from the airport if requested and if nothing stands in the way ( delays, communication problem). We have a self check in option where by we provide you with all the instructions to enter the flat and guide
you over by phone if needed. We are ready to meet you up anytime if our guests need assistance. We will be happy to provide you with local tips and recommendations. We help organize other services free of charge, such as booking transportation ( airport, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine) as well as guided tours.
Apartment is located between two historical parts of Cracow: Salwator and the Old Town. Cracovian treasures are situated 12 min walk and thanks to the boulevards our guests can admire beautiful view of Wawel Castle.
- Drugstore Rossmann 300 m
- Restaurant Karczma Smily 250 m
- Beauty salon Looksus 100 m
- Abecadło Antique Shop 85 m
- Petrol Station Orlen 200 m
- Shopping Centre Jubilat 200 m
- Cafe Oranzeria - rooftop 200 m
- Bar Mleczny Flisak 350 m
- Club 30 350 m
- Streat Slow Food 230 m
- Restaurant Golonkarnia 140 m
- Pharmacy Higiena 300 m
- Bakery Consonni Amoroso 230 m
- Bakery Józef Wilk 400 m
- Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas 100 m
- mBank 100 m
- Eurospar Delicatessen 400 m
- Post Office 650 m
- Bakery Buczek 300 m
tram stop: JUBILAT
tram no 2,6 - 2min walk
In view of apartment's character and location we kindly ask to abide our House Rules. Primarily please remember about quiet hours from 22:00 till 6:00 (organizing party is strictly forbidden) as well as not smoking in the apartment.
1. Turn off the light when you are not using it.
2. Don’t let unverified people inside the apartment.
3. You are entirely responsible for any damage or loss that occurs during your stay. Guests will be charged with any damages to property if occurred.
4. People not listed in the reservation are not allowed to stay in the apartment.
5. Parties, events, anniversaries or birthday events are strictly forbidden if not discussed previously with the host.
6. Before leaving the house make sure are all windows are closed.
7. This is a nonsmoking apartment. A onetime penalty fee will be applied if violated.
8. Late check outs are charged an extra fee of 15 EUR per 1 hour.
9. Parking available is paid as extra fee of 15 EUR /60 PLN day, unless agreed or written in the description otherwise.